• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption This!

They must be serving chili today.

Who pissed off General Hammond?!
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Jack, you clicked on the "Bake an Ancient" thread again, didn't you?

Comment

Jack: "This is NOT MY FAULT!"

Comment

O'Neill: Thor I didn't mean it buddy, you look great in the new body.
          Major: Sir, you really shouldn't have called him shorty!

Comment

Jack: Geesshh, the Soup Nazi takes things a bit seriously doesn't he?

Alternate:
            Spoiler:
            Donald Trump (off screen):You're fired!
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Quit blowing up the base man!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
                Jack: SOMEBODY GIVE CARTER AN ANTACID ALREADY!!!! SHE'S GOT SERIOUS HEARTBURN!!
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

O'Neill - "Ok, the steaks are done."
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Jack: And you kids said I couldn't cook a REAL BBQ... Major, you owe me 20
                    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Jack: You did say 'WELL DONE', right?

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

O'Neill - "Is this job freaking sweet or what?"
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Jack: Gotta be THAT time of the month again huh major, why can't Carter just be normal... See I always told you the snake in the head was a bad idea!
                          The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Jack: I used to love the smell of naplam in the morning. It reminded me of victory.
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

O'Neill - "Well, I'd say it's safe to assume that Teal'c killed another microwave."
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X