Lost ships discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost ships discussion

Ok, nobody else has done it so I will. This thread is to discuss your favorite ship. Whether is is established like Jin/Sun or Shannon/Sayid, or you just think they'd be good together.

Please: No bad mouthing someone elses ship preferance! Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is different than yours!

I like the idea of Jack and Kate together. There is definately some UST there.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

The two ships I really like to watch are Sayid/Shannon and Jack/Kate. Sayid/Shannon is my real favorite. Something about them just really works and clicks for me.

Comment

I really, REALLY want to watch some Sawyer/Kate shipping! That entire prospect keeps me watching the show...also, I don't like Sayid/Shannon at all...Find it to, I dunno...shallow? She seems to incompetent.

Also, I like Charlie/Claire, also the creepy and disturbing, yet possible combonation of Locke/Claire might arrise....*Shudders*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
        also the creepy and disturbing, yet possible combonation of Locke/Claire might arrise....*Shudders*
        uke: no way!

and I didn't like Shannon/Sayid pairing... I don't know I just didn't. Sayid seemed to be way too old too. Don't know it was just plain creepy.

and Kate/Sawyer falls under 'eww' category too. Sawyer is like this selfish creep and Jack is this perfect guy! So Ana/Sawyer (though I don't ship them)
        and Kate/Jack!

Comment

I thought of a wacky one, Mr Eko and Ana...Hm...Possible, still wacky though.

Oh, oh, oh! Here's a challenge, find the perfect partner for Hugo!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

lol

Comment

My favorite pairing is Sun/Jin. They have lots of major issues, but they love eachother so much that I think they can work them out.

I'm more of a Jack/Kate person than a Sawyer/Kate person, but I don't really like either since I'm not really a Kate fan. I more like the Jack/Ana combo than anything for those guys. I'd really like to see Jack with someone nice like Libby, but I don't really see that happening.

I used to be into the whole Charlie/Claire thing with the peanutbutter and all, but Charlie has gotten really possessive and creepy so I'd like to see her get a clue and turn to Hurley for comfort.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot Rose and Bernard! How romantic and cool is it that she _knew_ he was alive the whole time! She never gave up on finding him.
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                My favorite pairing is Sun/Jin. They have lots of major issues, but they love eachother so much that I think they can work them out.

I'm more of a Jack/Kate person than a Sawyer/Kate person, but I don't really like either since I'm not really a Kate fan. I more like the Jack/Ana combo than anything for those guys. I'd really like to see Jack with someone nice like Libby, but I don't really see that happening.

I used to be into the whole Charlie/Claire thing with the peanutbutter and all, but Charlie has gotten really possessive and creepy so I'd like to see her get a clue and turn to Hurley for comfort.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot Rose and Bernard! How romantic and cool is it that she _knew_ he was alive the whole time! She never gave up on finding him.
                Hurley?
                Yes Charlie is getting a bit creepy, especially cause he took that heroin. What's the reason? He realized that he was a freaking junkie who couldn't take a plane ride without having a fix. So he likes the way he lives now, without drugs... and he also knows what it was like without heroin. So now that he's almost or already doing just fine, he wants to use the stuff again! How stupid is that?? I hope Claire will realize what he is and tell him something like.. "do heroin and I will not let you near me or my baby ever again! "
                Last edited by Erised; 02 December 2005, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Cool! My thread didn't die!

I have to agree with what the actress who plays Ana said in TV Guide. I think Ana/Sawyer would be interesting. They have two very strong, volitile personalities. They certainly wouldn't be a boring couple!

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I still like my Charlie/Claire... I know that Charlie is really creepy now, but they were just too cute last season! Seriously! I've never been a shipper. In fact, I've fought against them for quite sometime now. It all started with Mulder/Scully and my despise of shippyness in shows has grown from there. But then one day I saw the light that was the peanut butter ship.
                    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Im Thinking Locke/Polar Bear
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                        Im Thinking Locke/Polar Bear
                        The way it goes in this show, that could be the only "new" pairing that lasts! *lol*

Comment

I'm mainly Jack/Kate shipper, but I also really like Charlie/Claire. In terms of canon ships like Jin/Sun, Shayid/Shannon, and Rose/Bernard, I have nothing against them. Under strong Jater influence, I just cannot envision a romantic relationship between Kate and Sawyer, but I think I would like to see this Ana/Sawyer thing played out, as I really enjoy their on-screen dynamic.

Comment

if there were ships on Lost then they wouldn't be stranded on an island.

Comment

maybe the women that does the laundry they seem to get on real well, but she is married. Hugo is worth $150million+ i think it will be easy for him to get someone

Comment

Working...
                              X