No announcement yet.

Parti Pris (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately I didn't get the time to do a second reread until after it was released.

I realized that a few things were missed during edits.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Mike's first episode, and it is an absolutely outstanding one!

Great to see Sivok return. He really is provng to be a fantastic character. I love how he could still very easily turn out to be a bad guy all along. The ambiguity is great, and keeps the reader wondering just how much he should be trusted.

The free Draque too gave the impression that they are still keen on getting power for themselves, but that right now they have to deal with the Enoly first.

Grant's choice was spot on, built up perfectly and was another interesting development in this storyline. Looking forward to the next twists and turns in this one!

I was actually really worried that Christine might not make it, her fear was handled very well, as was everyone's reaction to it.

Lenori was also well written, and yay for him getting his old job back!

The Grenak reveal was perfect.

An outstanding episode!
      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the episode.

Great to see Sivok return. He really is provng to be a fantastic character. I love how he could still very easily turn out to be a bad guy all along. The ambiguity is great, and keeps the reader wondering just how much he should be trusted.
        Sivok's always fun to have back, mainly because of the ambiguity you mentioned. I can assure you that this is not the last we see of him, and that both he and Lonik play major roles as the series progresses.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Outstanding indeed!

Some great developments out there! As ever, I've enjoyed Sivok playing around with his permanent ambiguity. It was impossible to catch the 'trick' of the episode until the very end... and what a trick!

Well done Mike
          sigpic
          ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
          - That's a lie!!!
          - Indeed it is...

Comment

*Do Not Read If You Want To Be Spoiled*
            Jelgate's Two Cents

Ever since Judgement Day, I have been wondering what has happened to Draque, now I know. It is nice to know that Sivok is still for the most part on our side even if the Horizon team couldn't see all the things Sivok has done for us in the past. On that note I am glad to see that a lot of Draque don't trust the humans. It show that it is not easy to get over the prejuidace you have over your enemy. I felt this was a great episode that showed between Lenori and Christine. When Christine is sick, Lenori stops at nothing to find the cure.One compliant I have about this episode is that it seems like Lenori always some Zeuntorian/Tok'ra solution to the problem. Is there anything he doesn't know. I was able to learn more about the Draque enzyme. I was able realize that it is an addiction. Its more of a mental addiction than a physical. The Draque consider themselves strong warriors. Without the enzyme they feel weak because they can't shroud and they don't have there strenght. Tom beat David at chess . The Enloy introduced a diease that was introduced a dieases to kill humans. How diabolical of them. I think they are becoming the main antaganoist of the show.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
            X