SG5 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG5 Missions Thread

*Lt. Colonal Jason "Gator" Richardson step-up to the Langaran DHD and then looked at his team. They had been there for the last three weeks, trying to get more naquadria. Earth hadn't contacted them for a while, but they must have a good reason.*

Alright people, we got we came for and I am happy that it didn't take longer. Lt. Mckay, get ready the MALP. It's got the naquadria on it and I want it through the gate first.

Let's go home people.

*Col. Richardson steps up to the DHD and starts dailing home.*

(OOC: This thread is for all SG-5 Off-World Missions. I don't want to see any OOC talk here. Take it to our talk thread. Thank you.)

*Capt. Jen Stevens stood two steps behind Colonel Richardson.*

It'll be good to get home, sir. After dealing with the planet that takes the title for 'Galaxy's Most Stubborn' I need some downtime and an aspirin.

*Jen looked at the stargate as the colonel input the POO. The gate refused to lock.*
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*1st Lt. MacDoreign twitched her eyebrows as multiple tries to dial Earth fail. *

Umm, I really don't want to be here when they start World War... what number are they on?

*A few strained laughs.*

Sir, do we have any teams offworld that we could contact?

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
      Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
      (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

*Capt. Stevens turned to Lt. MacDoreign*

We've been here so long, any teams that were offworld then are probably home now. But with the Earth gate apparently not receiving, I would suggest dialing Alpha Site.

*Stevens turned to Colonel Richardson*

What should we do, sir?
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Mckay Rushes out of a corridor zipping up his fly
          "Hey Guys Whats up?
          Last edited by AcidSquid; 01 September 2006, 04:26 PM.

Comment

*Stevens looked at Lt. Mckay.*

We're trying to dial Earth, Lieutenant, but the gate won't lock.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*Nods at Mckay's lateness. How he got onto SG-5 he will never know.*

Alright, Alpha Site it is.

Take control of the MALP, Lt. Mckay. I want the naquadria secure ASAP.

*Dails the gate address to the Alpha Site...*

Comment

*The chevrons lock into place.*

See, Alpha's gate works. Somone better tell SGC to stop letting Davis drunk-dial the gate; we can't afford busy signals!

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

*Chokes back laughter.*

Well, let's just hope it's nothing more serious then that.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*A small smile crosses the Colonal's face as the 7th chevron locks in and we get the "whoosh" of the unstable vortex. He then grabs his GDO and enters SG-5's code.*

Ok people, first Mckay with the MALP and then the rest of us.

(move to Control Room.)
                    Last edited by BigGator5; 17 November 2005, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Starts Pushing the MALP through the gate
                      Hey guys, Whats up with The Malp
                      He Doesn't Know that theres a remote

Comment

((OOC - Ok I know I am breaking my own rules for this thread, but I am now going to publicly chastise you Mckay.

First off, stop acting like a four-year-old [Rushes out of the forest zipping up his fly & He Doesn't Know that theres a remote] and start acting like you are 24 military professorial. Take into account that you have had SG training and you know how the MALP works. Jokes are funny, but you currently are not. Shape-up or ship-out, understand?))

Comment

Sorry
                          Walks Through Gate To Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                            "SG-5. I'm going to open the iris. I want your Commanding officer only. I say again, CO only, to come through. Hands in the air and stop immediately."
                            What the hell...

*Mckay had already went through. As a commanding officer, he normally sent his men home first and first to embark.*

I don't know what's going on with Gen. Blue, but you two through the Gate and draw your weapons. If there is something wrong with Alpha Base, we are going to need to rescue Lt. Mckay.

Wait for my order to fire or if you are fired on.

*Locks his P-90.*

Ready?

*Goes through the gate...*

Comment

((for some reason the orginial thread was NOT showing up on the list... I checked four times. But since you PM'd the link, I've copied my previous post to that thread and I'll see if I can get this one deleted.

If you could copy your post to Gator's mission thread, that would be great.))
                              Last edited by RockinHobbit; 13 February 2006, 09:28 PM.

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Working...
                              X