This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Home

Whenever I Type in RodneyMckay into Gateworld I know im coming home.
    Everyday at School when im drawing the Point of origin on my notebooks
    im ridiculed by my classmates; and when im humming the stargate sg1 theme
    wearing my super cool SG1 patch on my gym clothes.
    The point is; When I log into Gateworld I turn on my DVDs and watch them
    Im Home.

Good to hear.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And your point is what??

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        And your point is what??
        What is your point by posting that sentence everywhere?

Hes just saying that SG makes him happy good for him
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I dont post that everywhere only in threads where I have no idea what the person is talking about, Im not the cleverest person and I dont pretend to be.

I was saying what was the point in posting a thread on how much Stargate makes you happy when there are dozens of other threads in which this could be done.

Comment

Maybe because he wants to talk about how he feels not how he and a bunch of other people feel
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
              Whenever I Type in RodneyMckay into Gateworld I know im coming home.
              Everyday at School when im drawing the Point of origin on my notebooks
              im ridiculed by my classmates; and when im humming the stargate sg1 theme
              wearing my super cool SG1 patch on my gym clothes.
              The point is; When I log into Gateworld I turn on my DVDs and watch them
              Im Home.
              Eeek, the point of origin!!I remembe that from Ugrad. locus and the parabola. seems like a lift time ago. Nowadays i have the problem of my mind diverging to thinking about Dr Becketts exploits whenever i'm trying to conduct a cardio or respiratory exam. A problem when you're beeing assessed. Defibrillation...hmmm reemember when shep was in asystole and beckett was shocking him.....LOL

Comment

I know how you feel. I was having a so so day but got home and saw my Atlantis DVDs and signed on here and now I am just as happy as my dog with a milkbone. The LOST DVDs were ok but Stargate Atlantis well, thats just makes my day 1000% better.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ahh, I remember when I had time to go on GateWorld everyday after school, oh that was nice, I felt like I was home too... now, I don't have that much time on my hands, hopefully I will again sometime... but it is good that you are home.

Welcome home.

Comment

welcome home strange random forum person

and i know how you feel. SG-1 has always given me that 'home' feeling. thats probably the main reason i love the show so much
                    when i was doing my GCSEs and A levels I used to spend a lot of lesson time drawing and thinking about stargate stuff, which was weird for everybody else cos id zone out occasionally and then id start laughing when thinking about any of Jacks quirky sayings, then people give me funny looks but its worth it in the end

Stargate SG-1 for life!
                    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

i like the fact that he made this thread

welcome home
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X