Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
    Here, there and everywhere. (I travel for a living

Default Re: Things they would never ever ever say

Teal'c: Frak.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Chevron Re: Things they would never ever ever say

Gerak: Hallowed are the Cylons...

The Nox: "WE ARE THE NOX. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU MUST COMPLY."

Sam: [BELCHES LOUDLY]
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Quote Originally Posted by -Major Woody
    The Nox: "WE ARE THE NOX. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU MUST COMPLY."
    ah the nox.. this has to be said also.

The Nox: when they come to hurt us we will kill them! *evil laugh*

and something else

The Tollans: Sure, you can have all the technology that we posess, we don't care what you do with it. what else can we get our best allies?

Anubis: agh, destroying all live in the galaxy is boring, lets play golf!!

Jack: Harry Maybourne is my best buddy!

Nox Leader: It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band...Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
    Teal'c: Frak
    Nox Leader: Now you will die!
    Daniel: Been there done that.

Boldly Going Where No One Has Gone Before

O'Neill: Be on my desk in five minutes........AT! AT MY DESK
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Jack: Finally got round to reading those years of memos...man have i missed some fraking crap!

Permanently stuck in a time dilation device.

And Goa'uld Symbiote: "I don't need a human host, i'll go live in a whale!"

Dr. Lam: "Daddy, I love you!"

General Landry: "Siler, you're WAAAAY better than Walter ever was!"

Ronen: "Woot woot!" ~Says It all I reckon...

Ba'al (with quite a hillbilly drawl): Tie me up and brand me! That Colonel Carter is the most goreous thing I've ever seen - even more pretty than my cousin Sarah! I wonder if she'd like to make some babies - the Colonel, not my cousin - Sarah and I already have some kids.

...and keeping with that...

Spoiler:

Ba'al: Let me hear ya squeal like a pig!
    (Reference to the film 'Deliverance' for those of you not familar with it)

Beckett: He's Dead John!!
    Weir (to Teyla): I think caldwell likes me... think I should ask him out, hes cute?
    Sheppard: Football stinks I love water polo!!
    Mckay: I would much rather be hunting down giant anacondas.
    Teyla: Being alien is sooo overrated...lets go shopping.
    Ronan: What is this...shampoo thing I hear so much about.
    Ford: Its my treehouse so you want to kick me of your stupid club, fine. I didnt want to be a member anyway! Now get out! I knew I should have kept the "no girls, no geeks" sign up.

Walter: I would rather be a helmsmen on Enterprise. That would be soo cool. I'd get one of those really plush chairs.
    Siler: I only joined the USAF because I flunked out of ITT.
    O'Neill: I cant wait to get out of the USAF so I can get a mullet. I think that would be a really great look for me.
    Carter: All we have to do is fix the tacheon emitters.
    Daniel: I love the WNBA.
    Teal'c: I want a pet symbiot. Please Jack please, I promise to feed it and walk it every day.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Sheppard: I'm a little teapot nice and stout...

Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Quote Originally Posted by McKay's girl
    Sheppard: I'm a little teapot nice and stout...
    No, somehow I can see him saying that...no green for you, but no red either

Ben Browder, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping and/or Christopher Judge: Hey [fill in your name] we're getting together for a game of Charades over at Rick's house, wanta come?

Chief Master Sergeant Superstargate's Avatar

Thor: Holy...buckets.

Chief Master Sergeant Superstargate's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Things they would never ever ever say

Jack: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of SG-1.

Carter: Sweeeeet.

Teal'c: I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Chevron Guy: Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed. Dialing P3X-231 ...Holy haberdashery, Batman! Incoming wormhole!

Stargate: Horizon Concept Artist TechnoWraith's Avatar

Sheppard: I've decided to let Steve, Bob and Greg join the Atlantis team. ("Steve" is from Poisoning the Well, "Bob" from the Siege, and "Greg" from Defiant One)

Jack: So I've been tossing around this idea to let Anubis join SG-1 as my replacement.

Hammond: "Sure, I'll allow that. No problemo."

Jack: Carter, I just love listening to you just blab on and on about all this scientific stuff. I especially love it when you use long difficult words. Tell me more about what the F-302 is truly made of.

Daniel: Oooooh.......Vala.......don't you look so sexy in your red tank and undies.....and in my bed. Yes......Vala.....I'll sleep with you.

Sam: Astrophysics is sooooooo boring, and dull.

McKay: I have nothing to say about Ancient technology. In fact, I really don't care. Dr. Zelenka is an expert on Ancient technology not me.

Sheppard: I'm afraid of flying. Flying makes me queezy.

Mitchell: I've been waiting here for an arn. What the frell? Smells like dren in here. (with high pitched helium voice) Rygel, did you fart?

Daniel: (from Icon) Oh.....my......God! Jared is a Cylon clone!
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue_Jackson
    Daniel: Oooooh.......Vala.......don't you look so sexy in your red tank and undies.....and in my bed. Yes......Vala.....I'll sleep with you.
    But knowning Vala, she could easily slip him a mickey