X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a parody

Hey Guys,

I riddle thee this... If you could pick a famous Hollywood star to replace your favourite character for one episode (SGA or SG1), which star, which character and which episode and why?

Bit much to ask so I will summarise

Character -
    Star to replace -
    Episode -
    Why? -

Personally I would love to see Arnold Schwarzenegger play Teal'c In Urgo,
    Spoiler:
    Just seeing him drink that coffee with that calm and collected 'Extremely'
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Character- Jack O'Neill (Not my favourite, but why replase MS?)
    Star - Kurt Russell
    Episode - Moebius
    Why? I would like to see Daniel's reaction when he sees how the altered timeline effected Jacks genetics, and how the two characters got on
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

This isn't exactly what you asked, but...
      I would like to see any episode (old or new) where Wayne Brady plays one, or better yet, ***all*** of the characters. He could do that. I would love to see him play Carter and Vala. If it is a new episode there would have to be flashbacks of Jack and Hammond just so we could see Wayne play them too.

This would also be great in any dream sequence or alternate realitiy scene.
      amytay
      Fort Ancient, Ohio
      (It's a real place)

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko

Spoiler:
        OMG!!! ROFLMAO..... That would be the greatest thing ever....the 'girlie man' on Stargate...

xox
        Stargate Pants Girl
        (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
        Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
          Spoiler:
          Good choice. I'll be back.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Michael Jackson as a Wraith from any ep (Defiant One! LOL!).... I'll leave it to your minds about the justification!!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
            X