Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farscape:What episode did John and Aeryn get together?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape:What episode did John and Aeryn get together?

hey i just started watching reruns of farscape and i've been going crazy trying to find exactly wat episode John and Aeryn first got together. So if anybody please help me.
    Mentally unstable like a fox!!

The first time was A Human Reaction I think. Season 1, ep 16.

Comment

Thanx for all ur help

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Atlantis
        hey i just started watching reruns of farscape and i've been going crazy trying to find exactly wat episode John and Aeryn first got together. So if anybody please help me.

Welcome to the rollercoaster of Farscape madness!

Comment

yes the long rollercoaster of ups and downs of their relationship the flirtin', the kissin' oh yea and uh later on... mmmmmmmmmmm bedscene

headsup gang. PKWARS ontonite on scifi.. check local listing's (well for the states at least)
          sigpic

Comment

Guess it depends on your specifications for 'get together'.

But some other milestones I remember were from 'Look at the Princess' and 'The Green Eyed Monster'.

Comment

first kiss is in THE FLAX. (gotta get that one in there some how... although D'Ago does have piss poor timin'
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                first kiss is in THE FLAX. (gotta get that one in there some how... although D'Ago does have piss poor timin'
                Oh, man, that episode was great...
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

are you forgetting PK Tech Girl, when John discovered Aeryn's initial attraction for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                    are you forgetting PK Tech Girl, when John discovered Aeryn's initial attraction for him.
                    Yeah but they didn't really "get together" in that ep. Still a good one though.

Comment

yea jealous Aeryn when she catches him and Gillina kissin'

was so lookin' forward to PKWARs tonite... had checked that scifi schdule last mo to take today off from wk... what do they do... screw us over and not give us it *mutters somethin bout scifi fools bein' idiots.*
                      sigpic

Comment

True, they didn't, but that is where the mutual attraction came into focus.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          yea jealous Aeryn when she catches him and Gillina kissin'

was so lookin' forward to PKWARs tonite... had checked that scifi schdule last mo to take today off from wk... what do they do... screw us over and not give us it *mutters somethin bout scifi fools bein' idiots.*
                          I know I was looking forward to seeing the PKWARS and then they don't show it. I was a little upset.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                            That was such a great moment, you know? Seeing that now when you know how things end up. I really enjoyed the development of their relationship over the course of the show. The ups and downs.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yea.. the love, the heartbreaks.. the deaths... the admittance of love.. the not acttin' on it... the twin problem... makin out.... happyness... BED SCENE (er...watch relativity) passion and desire (see MELTDOWN) heartache and pain.... toture.

ya shuttin' up now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X