Mal/Inara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mal/Inara

No thread?? Okay, am I the only one who likes them??
    Last edited by Chrysalis; 13 June 2016, 04:26 PM.

woot... gotta a thread for them now... yey

yes they are.. he calls her a whore, she calls him a petty thief.. put them together ya have a lot of UST and an attraction that is strong

lj community for them
    http://www.livejournal.com/community/mal_inara/

yes i am a proud multi-shipper in the ff 'verse.. wash/zoe, kaylee/simon, mal/inara and yuppers river/jayne too
    sigpic

Comment

Nope...you are not the only one, I like 'em too
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I was surprised there was no thread for them!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          woot... gotta a thread for them now... yey

yes they are.. he calls her a whore, she calls him a petty thief.. put them together ya have a lot of UST and an attraction that is strong

lj community for them
          http://www.livejournal.com/community/mal_inara/
          excellent!! Nice to have some reading matter!
          yes i am a proud multi-shipper in the ff 'verse.. wash/zoe, kaylee/simon, mal/inara and yuppers river/jayne too
          Yeah, they're all cool, but I'm not sure about the whole River/Jayne thing... I kind of see her as jailbait if you know what I mean!!

Comment

Lol, CKO, i'm with you 100%
            Although, is there a series of Mal/Inara shipping or something made by the same person...?
            And/or River/Jayne?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

They are my favourites too... the only ones that I've written fanfics for.

I suppose I like the angst... the stubborness, the conflict, the banter... Two proud people fighting against their feelings constantly, refusing to drop their guard. Stupid beyond belief but I'm drawn to it...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                They are my favourites too... the only ones that I've written fanfics for.

I suppose I like the angst... the stubborness, the conflict, the banter... Two proud people fighting against their feelings constantly, refusing to drop their guard. Stupid beyond belief but I'm drawn to it...

Yeah, the stubborness and conflict --- that's what makes them work so well. I just think they're all the more interesting because of it.
                So glad you guys like them. I've been hoping someone would start a thread for them.... had to do it myself and then you all came out of the woodwork!

Comment

was thinkin' bout it... but uh.... um... i've been sick this past week.. (uh okay.. with a cold ect...)
                  sigpic

Comment

I love the whole Mal/Inara relationship. There is so much dancin' around the obvious feelings they have for each other.
                    -girlgater

Comment

i agree i mean, mal and inara may not be my #1 FF ship but it is within the top 2
                      sigpic

Comment

yay Mal and Inara! finally is all I can say, about time they had a thread I know, I know I could have started one but I have too much homework at the moment to get one going.

Comment

Well, I figured that there was already a general ship thread in existence... but that seems to have gone by the wayside... I'm wary of starting new threads if people aren't going to support it...

Here's a pic to celebrate our favourite couple:
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            Well, I figured that there was already a general ship thread in existence... but that seems to have gone by the wayside... I'm wary of starting new threads if people aren't going to support it...

Here's a pic to celebrate our favourite couple:

Great pic. I love the things Inara wears. So exotic...

Comment

That girl cannot look ugly even if she tries...
                              But my favourites are the Indian-looking outfit and the peach top-white skirt combo...

I hope she gets offered to play Wonder Woman...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X