Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jayne/River Shipping!

*gasp* ....*Gasp again* *inhales* ....*GASP*
    I just realised, there's not official shippers thread for these two...Now, In firefly, from Objects in space on, I seemed to notice a little bit of a flare in Rivers eyes wheever she looked at Jayne, and the smile she'd get whenever he did some certain things, this became all the more apparent in Serenity when, Jayne was almost shot in the hand, the camera, for a split second glanced at Rivers face, a good hard look of complete concern, unlike when the Captain was almost shot, she almost looked like she didn't care...
    And, when he was harpooned, she looked almost paniced, it's notvery visible, but in the corner when they do the birds eye of Jayne having been harpooned, you can see it.

Well, Jaynes already seen her nude, and he's already felt his "man bits" As of Serenity.-attempts to keep it PG-
    Fell free to discuss and such!

Here's some picture perfectness....http://cruel-kindness.net/wallpapers...17-crystal.jpg *It's to big to put in here*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

hell yea... ship thread for the most unique pairin' in the 'verse... *woot*

http://www.livejournal.com/community/rayne_shippers/

yea a lj community dedicated to the pair, if your lookin' for good ficcys should check it out want smut... they got it too
    sigpic

Comment

very cool
      sigpic

Comment

River is totally gorgeous, but Jayne probably sees River as a sister who gets
        him in trouble....:lol These two have the biggest and best odd ball characters
        given to work with....... But they would have to get over a lot of issues
        to even look at each other......
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Are we forgetting the butcher knife incident?
          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
          Daniel: Oh! You see?
          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
            Are we forgetting the butcher knife incident?
            It was just a very "klingon" way to her his attention
            "I swallowed a bug" River

Comment

Originally posted by wizelf
              It was just a very "klingon" way to her his attention
              (To myself) yaaay! My thread was brought backup...

Lol, I wonder if he'll return the favour...?

Comment

here is a very pretty wallpaper that i made

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ped/jrwall.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

yea its very shiny too
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, so, shiny!
                    Thx for sharing!

Comment

have a pretty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ys/RayneWP.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok I really don’t think it will ever happen they don’t like each other in the series and the movie fair enough they but up with each other but yeah that’s about it
                        Spoiler:
                        remember he was always like get rid of those two and he tried to turn them in for money and he didn’t care when they got kidnapped.

Comment

Originally posted by trentk_3888
                          Ok I really don’t think it will ever happen they don’t like each other in the series and the movie fair enough they but up with each other
                          Yeah, but Mal and Inara fight worse than Jayne and River and they still have feelings for each other. Besides, in the movie,
                          Spoiler:
                          when River senses the Reavers and collapses, Jayne runs over and is all 'hey, are you ok?'
                          . I think it's fair to say he got over really hating them (or at least River) after Ariel, but a big, bad merc's gotta keep up appearances, you know?

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                          Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                          (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                            Yeah, but Mal and Inara fight worse than Jayne and River and they still have feelings for each other. Besides, in the movie,
                            Spoiler:
                            when River senses the Reavers and collapses, Jayne runs over and is all 'hey, are you ok?'
                            . I think it's fair to say he got over really hating them (or at least River) after Ariel, but a big, bad merc's gotta keep up appearances, you know?
                            Yeah I don’t remember that bit in the movie lol it was a long time ago and its not out here so I cant refresh my memory but also don’t forget that
                            Spoiler:
                            river threatened Jayne saying I can kill you with my brain in I think it was the episode trash so well what I’m getting at is there was nothing between them in the series but with mal and inara there was and it was completely obvious

Comment

Aye, Mal and Inara is a little more obvious, but with Rayne, you just have to be a little more....Perceptive
                              It's more or less the descreet couple.
                              Edit: Oi, my sigs so damned long. Time to weed out some links.

Comment

Working...
                              X