Jayne/River Shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M2W View Post
    This is the funniest thread I've come across since the "Atlantis characters as potatoes" thread (or whatever it was called).
    I know what you mean.....I thought this was the funniest ship thread ever, that is until the Sylar/Mr. Muggles thread on the Heroes sub-forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      I know what you mean.....I thought this was the funniest ship thread ever, that is until the Sylar/Mr. Muggles thread on the Heroes sub-forum.
      I HAVE to go check that out. Haha!
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by trentk_3888 View Post
        Yeah I don’t remember that bit in the movie lol it was a long time ago and its not out here so I cant refresh my memory but also don’t forget that
        Spoiler:
        river threatened Jayne saying I can kill you with my brain in I think it was the episode trash so well what I’m getting at is there was nothing between them in the series but with mal and inara there was and it was completely obvious
        I think that counts as playful banter/foreplay. I think they are cute together, how they contrast each other perfectly. Lage/small, smart/not so smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
          Like Jayne is ever gonna leave Vera...
          he was willing to give it/her up for safron

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
            he was willing to give it/her up for safron
            Who says Vera's gotta be left out?

(Ew.)
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

*cringes*

Comment

oh who said Vera's bein given up... the genius and the merc... both trained killers in their own way.... ohh god gimme some smut. please
                sigpic

Comment

Jayne's never going to leave Vera!! Although he and Book were getting very close towards the end of the series........ not that I'm suggesting anything

Comment

Working...
                  X