• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout them Buffalo Bills !

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
      Let's see if they can keep it up.

Comment

NFL memo cites multiple reasons for TV ratings drop in 2016
        play

Speculation about plummeting ratings for NFL games led the league to circulate an internal memo Thursday, saying the decline was a result of a variety of factors.

Through the fourth week of the season, ratings across all networks are down 11 percent.

"Prime-time windows have clearly been affected the most, while declines during the Sunday afternoon window are more modest," the NFL's top media executives, Brian Rolapp and Howard Katz, wrote to the league's media committee in a memo obtained by ESPN. "While our partners, like us, would have liked to see higher ratings, they remain confident in the NFL and unconcerned about a long-term issue."

Over the last 15 years, NFL viewership overall, the memo said, has increased 27 percent amidst a prime-time viewership fall of 36 percent.

One of the factors, the executives said, was the presidential election, something that they noted was not unprecedented.

"In 2000, during the campaign between George W. Bush and Al Gore, all four NFL broadcast partners suffered year-over-year declines -- Fox was down 4 percent, CBS was down 10 percent, ABC was down 7 percent and ESPN was down 11 percent," the memo said.

The executives also said that they saw "no evidence that concern over player protests during the national anthem is having any material impact on our ratings. In fact, our own data shows that perception of the NFL and its players is actually up in 2016."
        Or, maybe it's because the NFL, by failing to properly penalize the Patriots for their cheating has shown that they have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Although I wouldn't rule out their players taking the political stances they do either.

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
          How bout them Buffalo Bills !
          Yep, how about 'em?
          First weekend of December and while it still mathematically possible for them to go to the playoffs, it's not likely.
          They lasted longer than I expected.

Comment

better then my Browns !

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Ok, it's getting to be that time of the year again.

Any bets on how far into November or December the Buffalo Bills will get before they are eliminated from the playoffs?
              Same question as last year, and I'm giving the same answer. Out by early December. Or maybe even earlier.
              Last edited by Annoyed; 28 August 2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

They should be better then the Jets!

sigpic

Comment

Same question as last year, and I'm giving the same answer. Out by early December. Or maybe even earlier.
                  Looks like I'll have to eat this prediction. They got into the playoffs yesterday by beating Miami, and some help from other teams.

Comment

Looks like I'll have to eat this prediction. They got into the playoffs yesterday by beating Miami, and some help from other teams.
                    yeah but how much you wanna bet that while they made it in (just barely) that they'll most likely choke within the first few games?

Comment

Oh, I don't expect them to last too long, but after 18 years absent from the playoffs, it is an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        yeah but how much you wanna bet that while they made it in (just barely) that they'll most likely choke within the first few games?
                        They didn't get to the 2nd game.

Comment

They didn't get to the 2nd game.
                          just as I suspected......I knew they'd find a way to choke

Comment

GO VIKINGS!!

Kick some Eagle butts!
                            Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                            (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Who will be watching the Super Bowl, and what team will win?
                              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

I will .......Eagles???? maybe lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X