No announcement yet.

Hermiod Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've forgotten the URL but Hermiod's words always stay with me.

First thing he says:
    "These humans are infants"

Second thing:
    "the incompetence of the humans is beginning to make me angry"

Comment

Lol he said that?? hihihihi
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        "Crap indeed"
        That is the greatest line ever for an asgard!

Comment

Let us bring a bit live into this appreciation thread. Does anybody got a picture of the Asgard with an attidude

Check out Critical Mass where Hermy encounters Kavenough I smell trouble
          Last edited by Lord Zedd; 10 January 2006, 03:28 PM.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Hermiod didn't like Kavanagh
            S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
            Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
            Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

I Know: He said please stop talking ! Hermy is awesome !

EDIT: I posted a picture of the coolest Asgard in my first post in this thread.
              Lord Zedd

Comment

YES! He definitely deserves his own thread! I love Hermiod, all of his appearences are killing me (in the good way)
                No problem is too big to be eaten!

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  I Know: He said please stop talking ! Hermy is awesome !

EDIT: I posted a picture of the coolest Asgard in my first post in this thread.
                  Thanks so much for the gorgeous picture

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

Hey! Why is this thread so dead, when Hermiod is such a sweet little guy? Come thunking everyone

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

he my favorite Asgard and really funny ...crap indeed
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

here an avatar of him if anyone wants it it's fits in gateworld size rules
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Don't have any pictures of Hermiod, but I thought I'd post here to say how much I enjoy watching Hermiod. I love how snarky he is, and I love his interaction with Novak. I hope that Hermiod is around for season 3. Anyone know anything about that?
                          The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

McKAY: Oh, come on; I understand you're an Asgard and everything, but even you've gotta feel a bit of an adrenaline buzz

HERMIOD: My body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces epinephrine in your system. And even if I did, I would not be as easily impressed

McKAY: Huh! So, they can fly that ship without you.

HERMIOD: Yes. But apparently you cannot run these tests without me.

McKAY: Well, well. Turns out the human knows what he's doing after all.

HERMIOD: Indeed. Your assistance on this project will be noted.

McKAY: My “assistance”?!

McKAY: Don't stare; he hates it when people stare.

SHEPPARD: Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?

McKAY: Intergalactic hyperdrive technology's kind of new to us, so we need his help.

SHEPPARD: Is he supposed to be naked like that?

HERMIOD: Stnafni era snamuh eseht ("These humans are infants")

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                              http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/Stargate_Hermiod.jpg

McKAY: Oh, come on; I understand you're an Asgard and everything, but even you've gotta feel a bit of an adrenaline buzz

HERMIOD: My body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces epinephrine in your system. And even if I did, I would not be as easily impressed

McKAY: Huh! So, they can fly that ship without you.

HERMIOD: Yes. But apparently you cannot run these tests without me.

McKAY: Well, well. Turns out the human knows what he's doing after all.

HERMIOD: Indeed. Your assistance on this project will be noted.

McKAY: My “assistance”?!

McKAY: Don't stare; he hates it when people stare.

SHEPPARD: Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?

McKAY: Intergalactic hyperdrive technology's kind of new to us, so we need his help.

SHEPPARD: Is he supposed to be naked like that?

HERMIOD: Stnafni era snamuh eseht ("These humans are infants")
                              Great pic and quotes!
                              The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

thunk hermiod

live life like hermiod and we all will prosper. this is obvously what that volkan meant

Comment

Working...
                                X