This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention CENTRAL FL Gateheads

I realize that this is only nine months out, and putting S10 controversy aside (to have or have not), how many of you would be up for an event at Universal Studios Florida where we rent a theater and watch the premere(sp) of SG1, SGA and BSG on the big screen?

Keep in mind that I'm asking this of CF gateheads.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Hey, I am up for that! We could make it like a convention of sorts. Maybe invite SG1, SGA, and BSG actors (if they want to come) to watch with us and sign stuff.

Comment

Good idea!
      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
        Hey, I am up for that! We could make it like a convention of sorts. Maybe invite SG1, SGA, and BSG actors (if they want to come) to watch with us and sign stuff.
        Down the road that's the idea, but for now its all about starting small.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

So, how would something like that cost? Do you think we could get advance copies of the shows, with the comericals edited out?

Comment

So, how would something like that cost? Do you think we could get advance copies of the shows, with the comericals edited out?
            I'm thinking that the Theaters would be able to setup a digital project & Sat link so they'd air live. I was also teasing with the idea of a midnight showing of STARGATE.

Comment

Any news, chyron? Anyone else who want to join us?

Comment

Any news, chyron? Anyone else who want to join us?
                Its all here. I may call the theatres today or later this week for cost.

Comment

Working...
                X