SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
    I am still around, I promise, still checking the Aftermath forum.
    As am I. Though, I've been busy putting together my resume as I start to job hunt. Hope to get out of my parent's house and stand on my own two feet shortly after Christmas.

Just not too much to post for the good lieutenant now. It's a little on the silent end here.

Comment

Noticed that. Hope the job hunting goes well, I'm in a class this week to certify for a position I've held most of the time I've been in the Army.

And writing for NaNo, this year's really sucks. I need to pants it a little bit less, my July Camp NaNo novel came together really well, but I did plan out the whole time they were in Faerie at the end. And I've started writing Criminal Minds fanfic, two of them are SG-1 crossovers. All under the same alias, though somebody is using the same name on NaNo with a space in it.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
      X