SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-5 Talk

I thought I get a head start on a casting call for SG-5. This will be a good chance to get in on the action.

Here, please post your bio and get ideas on why the team hasn't contacted Alpha Base in all this time (since Colonal Sharp is letting us decide that ourselves):

BigGator5: Character Name: Jason "Gator" Richardson Position: SG-5 CO Rank: Lieutenant Colonal
    DragonGate: Character Name: Jen Stevens Position: SG-5 Rank: Captain
    The Shadow: Character Name: Kari “Jammer” Crescent Position: SG-5 Rank: Captain
    RockinHobbit: Character Name: Kateira V. MacDoreign Position: SG-5 Rank: 1st Lieutenant
    AcidSquid: Character Name: Mickey Mckay Position: SG-5 Rank: 2nd Lieutenant
    FULL!!

Place this into your signature when you are approved:

BigGator5:

Name: Jason "Gator" Richardson
    Position: SG-5 Commanding Officer
    Specialty: F-302 pilot
    Hair color: Dark, very short
    Eyes: Brown
    Nationality: USA
    ATA gene: Yes (doesn't know it, yet)
    Appearance: (See Avatar)
    History:

Most of his career in the USAF is a classify manner and he's not willing to talk.

Richardson was one of the few F-302 pilots, not to be shot down over Antarctica during the battle with Anubis's forces. For being ruthless in the F-302, his co-workers gave him the nickname "Gator".

He later bounce around from assignment to assignment, until he was given temporary command over SG-5 while awaiting for the new F-302A research base (Codenamed: Foxtrot Base) to be completed. Unfortunately, the latest mission of SG-5 was going to be his last and he wasn't give the loaction of Foxtrot Base. Richardson's driving force is to find Foxtrot Base and the new F-302A, and to find out why they havn't contacted Alpha Base.
    Last edited by BigGator5; 02 September 2006, 11:13 AM.

Name:Mickey Mckay
    Position: SG-5
    Specialty: Piloting & Weapons
    Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Nationality: Canadian
    ATA gene: nope, not yet...
    Appearance: Tall and Muscular
    History:
    Joined the Royal Canadian Air Cadets at 12. In the program he did exceptionally well. At 18 he was forced to retire from the program because of his age. He left the program to attend an engineering course at MIT, he did well, But not extremely well. Mad, he went on to join the Royal Canadian Air Force, after 2 years in RMC he was commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant (pronounced Lef-tenant)
    Since Mckay did so well, he was opted for an officer exchange to the SGC. Amazingly, at the SGC he tended to hang around Siler and Harriman. After the replicator incursion he helped fend off the little buggers. He impressed a lot of people, Gator noticed his talents and recruited him for SG-5.

Personality:
    Mckay enjoys fencing and boxing. He can sometimes be irrational and annoying, He enjoys watching Star Trek and MacGyver(heh).
    Last edited by AcidSquid; 03 June 2006, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Just to let you know, your rank will be assign to you by Colonal Sharp. Also, you either have the ATA (Ancient/Alterans) gene or you don't.

I hope Colonal Sharp approves your bio and welcome to the team!

Comment

Gator,
        I Made a new Banner.
        You Want it?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
          Gator,
          I Made a new Banner.
          You Want it?
          Umm, no. I am hopefull we will get "SG-5" patches soon and we can make our own banners.

Please fix your bio.

Comment

ok, I put the age/rank charts here for a reason:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12504

please use them

There is NO way there is going to be a 24 year old major working at the SGC
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Here, can we make a compromise? I have even added stuff to make you more like your name shake.

Name: Dr. Mickey Mckay
              Rank: Lieutenant in the Canadian Forces Air Command (same as a 1st Lieutenant in the US Air Force)
              Position: SG-5
              Specialty: PhD in Astrophysics and a basic pilot.
              Hair color: Brown
              Eyes: Blue
              Nationality: Canadian
              ATA gene: No
              Appearance: Tall and Muscular
              History: At the age of 18, he got his PhD in Astrophysics and later that year, joined The RCAC (Royal Canadian Air Cadets). Graduated From RCMC at the top of his classe at the age of 24 and was promoted to Lieutenant.

Lt. Mckay was assigned to the Atlantus outpost left behind by the Ancients in Antarctica representing Canadian interests, where he quickly became an expert on Ancient technology. A year later, Lt. Mckay was assign to SG-5 as part of the officer exchange program. There, he was off-world when Earth was destroyed.

Comment

Hey hey! I believe I'll be joining you guys soon (pending approval from Col. Sharp), so here's a preliminary bio.

Character Name: Kateira V. MacDoreign (Ka'te for short)
                Character Age: 28
                Character Rank: 1st Lieutenant (pending approval)
                Character Position: SG-5
                Specialization: Cultures and Languages
                Appearance: Short (5'1"), wiry,Tau'ri female. Dark brown hair. Brown eyes with rectangular, black-framed glasses. Air Force tattoo on lower back. Likes to refer to herself as an "ethno-mutt."

Looking forward to RP'ing with you all!
                Last edited by RockinHobbit; 14 December 2005, 02:23 PM.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

hey this is lt. cmdr. Geogre Rhea, isnt sg5 traditionally a diplomatic or medical team? i think its one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                    hey this is Lt. Cmdr. Geogre Rhea, isnt sg5 traditionally a diplomatic or medical team? i think its one of them.
                    We can make SG-5 anything we want it to be. We could have been on a 3-week (Col. Sharp has told me that 2/3 weeks have pass since Earth was destroyed.) diplomatic mission, when we couldn't get to Earth. I am currently looking for good ideas on why we havn't turn up on Alpha Base yet.
                    Last edited by BigGator5; 13 November 2005, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Talk to Rune hammer, hes a friend of mine and is looking to join the rpg hes pretty smart and a good linguist, he speaks latin german and can write in runes. send him a pm

LT.CMDR. GEORGE A. RHEA

Comment

"Rune hammer" is an invalded username here. If you can PM him for me and point him this way, I will be most happy.

Comment

i am sorry it was a typo here it is RuneHammer

Comment

So, have we actually made it back to the Alpha Site yet? Or are we still floating around in "space," figuring out what to do?

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                              So, have we actually made it back to the Alpha Site yet? Or are we still floating around in "space," figuring out what to do?
                              I was thinking we were on a extended mission (for what reason, I am still at a loss for right now). When we didn't hear back from Earth, we didn't think much of it. At the end of the mission, we realized something must be wrong and headed to the Alpha Site. Since Colonal Sharp has told me 2 to 3 weeks has passed since Earth was destoryed, this seems plausible.

Comment

Working...
                              X