• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee Talks X-Men 3 Cameo

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33226

Lee Talks X-Men 3 Cameo

Comic-book creator and producer Stan Lee told SCI FI Wire he has finished shooting a cameo role in Brett Ratner's upcoming third X-Men film—and it involves him saying a word that can't be printed on a family Web site. Lee, who credits himself as the co-creator of several Marvel Comics superheroes, has made cameo appearances in many of the movies made from those creations, including Spider-Man and Fantastic Four.
    sigpic

I expected he would be in there. He was in Daredevil too by the way
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i wonder what the word will be. since the movie won't have to high a rating it can't be that bad. perhaps oh s**t or even the dreaded the b*****d (not sure why the last word is censored, its not a bad word).

its good to know stan will be in it. i think he's been in everything he (co)created so far other than X1

after reading the article, if they are worried about the rating then don't make him say it. it would be interesting if Lee slipped in the F word and censors missed it but making him say it just isn't right if they are worried about the age rating
      Last edited by SaberBlade; 11 November 2005, 09:29 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        I expected he would be in there. He was in Daredevil too by the way
        And Hulk; he appeared along with Lou Ferringo.

a time to mourn

Comment

Cool, I'll be looking for him.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X