This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Ending to a episode.

for me i think Elliot in last stand hearing the horns and the jaffa coming at him was probably one of the best ending

also the funny ending to wormhole xterme

and there was a great ending in season 9 with great music at the end as it was showing brad and Roberts name but i can't remember the name of the episode

so what do you people think> any opinions
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 18 March 2007, 02:36 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

the last epsode of season 8 were sam and jack are fishingand she says we shold have don this yrs ago
    carter "colone?"
    o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

starathena74 -- you nailed it. That's my favorite too. Just the PERFECT end to the episode, the season, and it would have been the perfect end of the series had they not managed to get a ninth season deal. It was just a great moment.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Threads ending was better IMO, the fish thing was just wasnt needed at the end of Moebius, so the Threads version gets my vote
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

The ending to Wormhole Extreme - "We'll fix it in post" (as the real ship descends)
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I thought that was funny too. X-treme made me laugh so hard my side hurt.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

In Politics when SG-1 turns and looks out the briefing room window and look down on the Stargate. The music, the faces, evrythingworks without anybody even saying a word.

timdalton007

Comment

Window of Opportunity definitely had a good ending. We got to see O'Neill talk about his son.

Pay it forward

Comment

My favorite ending is the end of Reckoning 2, with all the gates opening at the same, all members of SG1 fighting in diferent places and the effect of the weapon.
                  A also like the end of Threads, and the end od Revisions (I think, the last episode of season 5) the first episode where Daniel is dead, the rest of SG1 are going out of the SGC when there's wind, I like very much the music of this part.
                  LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
                  Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

Revelations, I think. And yes, very good ending, too bad the rest of the episode was crap
                    Last edited by The Signal; 18 April 2006, 06:32 AM.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                      I thought that was funny too. X-treme made me laugh so hard my side hurt.
                      "This isn't a real show?"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Actually, I forgot that there was the 'Behind the scenes of Wormhole Extreme mini-doc' at the end of the episode. To that end - "What a minute, I'm playing a fictional actor playing a fictional character on a fictional show? Do I get paid?" or whatever the ending was. FYI If you recall the scene, the actor playing Jack's alternate is Peter Deluise's brother.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Revelations, I think. And yes, very good ending
                          Yes, the title was Revelations , thank you
                          LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
                          Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

I quite liked the endings to episodes like Urgo or Forever in A Day, where it turns out that nothing actually happened. Nice little twist.
                            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                              "This isn't a real show?"
                              You thought it was real? Take a number!

Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                              X