• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox OKs Terminator Pilot

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33223

Fox OKs Terminator Pilot

Fox has committed to a pilot for a Terminator-themed TV show tentatitvely titled The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Variety reported. Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar's C2 Pictures, which produced Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, has struck a deal wiith Warner Brothers Television and writer Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds) for the series, which will focus on Sarah Connor and her savior son, John Connor, the trade paper reported.
    sigpic

This also does not sound like a great idea.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

hmm...possible spoiler from T3...
      SHE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not much drama there if we know that she dies at some point before his mid 20s...he was an early teen in T2 so at best, if they pick it up right after T2, then at best the show has 8 or 9 years....but wait....they said there was no terminator activity tween T2 and T3.....so what's the point? the adventures of a boy and his mom but no terminators in mexico and south america?
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

It's Fox, no doubt they'll cancel it before it's 14th ep.

Comment

What a horrible idea! I want to see the Terminator War!!!
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Another crap idea, what's happening to them...
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

more crap to flush down the drain.
              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
              Pay it forward

Comment

What a shame. This will hurt the Terminator franchise. I'm just going to try and forget I ever saw this thread. Bad thread.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The new trilogy sounds promising though. Perhaps we're finally gonna get to the actual war after 20-odd years of waiting

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Seems to me a little after the fact. I rather see the future wars myself
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

no doubt they are going to completely f'up the entire timeline. i wonder if they'll have a celebrity of the week terminator out to kill John and his mother. if they wanted to do a series, set it after the events of T-3 and the future T-4 or just do the damn war, that's what we all want.
                      Last edited by SaberBlade; 24 November 2005, 07:53 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                        no doubt they are going to completely f'up the entire timeline. i wonder if they'll gave a celebrity of the week terminator out to kill John and his mother. if they wanted to do a series, set it after the events of T-3 and the future T-4 or just do the damn war, that's what we all want.
                        Exactly. What, is a different Terminator going to be after them every week or what? Bad idea in my opinion.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I completely disagree. If Fox give it a thumbs up, then it must be good.... right?! If it's good and hence popular it'll probably be cancelled anyway. Therefore, this'll run for many seasons. *lousy fox, always cancel my favourite shows.....*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Fox will put out crap but they pick up and renew stuff if they know it is good.
                            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                            Pay it forward

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. More Terminators? Good lord, how can you tell a story that has been told already?

Comment

Working...
                              X