not matter much, though, as people love you for
    being who you are. You are pretty well set in
    your ways and have no real intention of
    changing. This can come across as a flicker of
    arrogance if your not careful. You do what is
    right for you, and God help anyone who stands
    in your way.

http://quizilla.com/users/Elblai/qui...You%20Play%3F/
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I got The Outlaw too!

Comment

0.o interesting...

You Are The Champion
      "Don't worry, I got it."

You play as the Hero. You are the one who usually tries to take on the world for any cause you believe in. You are a natural leader in most circles and are not afraid to take that position if a situation calls for it. Others look to you for inspiration and praise you for your acheivements. Even though they love and adore you, however, you are left feeling alone or overwhelmed many times. You're almost always positive and keep your chin up despite any setbacks because you know that you will succeed in the end, no matter how long it takes.

i cant get the bloody picture to work...

Comment

- You Are The Outlaw
        "Sure, I'll do it. My way."

Just because you do not conform to the same laws and rules as everyone else does not mean that you are a bad guy. You travel your own path, separate from those around you, with your own reasons for doing what you do. Because of this and your own nature, it goes without saying that you are generally misunderstood. That does not matter much, though, as people love you for being who you are. You are pretty well set in your ways and have no real intention of changing. This can come across as a flicker of arrogance if your not careful. You do what is right for you, and God help anyone who stands in your way.
        sigpic

Comment

I got:

- You Are The Wayward Heart
          "Feel Better."

You are best described as 'Emotional Support'. Anytime an emotional issue comes up or something stresses people out, you are there to help them feel better about it. Whether you are the prankster of the bunch, the funny one, the wild one, or just the shoulder to cry on - your traits favor what it takes to keep people going. You like large groups of people and have many friends. When something hits home for you, however, you have a hard time with it. You also have difficulty paying attention or focusing on one thing. Above all, though, if people are happy, you are happy.
          sigpic

Comment

Another outlaw... figures.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              *jaw drops*
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

shocked that i am not another outlaw
                sigpic

Comment

hmmmm an' outlaw seems to fit me just fine too..
                  sigpic

Comment

Marauder.

You play as the Villan. Your ideas of 'Right', 'Wrong', and 'Justice' differ vastly from most people. You see that hardships simply make you stronger and strive to reach your full potential for your own personal reasons. You believe that your life and your destiny is in your own hands and take full advantage of the benefits. Not many people understand you or what you are trying to accomplish, but that does not matter to you - they will all see with time. People may seem simpleminded or unintelligent to you, and those that do are brushed aside just as easily as their ideas. Because of all that has happened around you and your quest, you are not afraid to face what lies ahead.
                    I doubt anyone's really surprised...

Comment

Great quiz!!

I am the WAYFARER GUIDE..
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I'm the Key Character, an enigma

Comment

- You Are The Wayward Heart
                          "Feel Better."

You are best described as 'Emotional Support'. Anytime an emotional issue comes up or something stresses people out, you are there to help them feel better about it. Whether you are the prankster of the bunch, the funny one, the wild one, or just the shoulder to cry on - your traits favor what it takes to keep people going. You like large groups of people and have many friends. When something hits home for you, however, you have a hard time with it. You also have difficulty paying attention or focusing on one thing. Above all, though, if people are happy, you are happy.

1410 other people got this result!
                          This quiz has been taken 7256 times.
                          19% of people had this result.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                          Originally posted by Jonzey
                          Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

surprise surprise i got outlaw as well

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                              surprise surprise i got outlaw as well
                              Why did the quiz say I'm a girl?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                              Originally posted by Jonzey
                              Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X