This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much cool stuff... so little time!

I came up with this question when I was late for work this morning and thought how awesome it would be if I could have Thor just beam me straight into my office... If you had the choice of any one piece of gate-verse technology to use for your own personal entertainment, ANYTHING AT ALL... What would it be and how would you use it?
    Arthur Dent: On Earth we have..
    Ford Prefect: Had.
    Arthur Dent: Had... this thing called tact.

I'd also like the beam-technologie of Thor. So I'd be able to sleep longer, see my friends more often, wouldn't have to pay so much for my car (and I'm sure it is more ecofriendly)...
    Why be difficult?
    Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

There'd be many occasions a zat would be handy

Comment

The jumper with the time travel device ... and his driver !!!
        Si Joseph d'Arimatie n'a pas été trop con, le Graal, c'est un bocal à anchois...

Comment

I'd have to say I'd want atlantis with an Atlantis For Dumbies book (after all atlantis is just one giant piece of technology)

If i wasnt allowed to have atlantis i'd want a zat, so i could incinerate the person who stopped me from acquiring atlantis
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I think I'd have to go with the Asgard beaming technology. No more hour-and-a-half-each-way commute. And just think, I could work in New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Tokyo, anywhere really, and live on a quiet little tropical island somewhere
            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Time loop machine. I got a lot I would like to get done.. I could be a Kung Fu Master!!!
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I would like to use the nox's invisibility techno. I could scare people and get rich.

Comment

Well for me personally I want my own stargate...like the one built in Sam's basement but it could be used more than once and dial addresses...of course! Would really come in handy to get away from work after a really bad day or for a really amazing vacation...just gotta watch out for the bad guys. Asgaard beaming technology is a close second.
                  Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

I'd probably have to go for the Asgard beaming tech. Imagine how much easier life would be. And you could get really, really plastered and not have to worry about how you'd get home. Seriously though, I so wish that technology existed.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I go with the Ascendo machine from Prototype and make my self highly evolved, Im sure that would have its perks.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
                        I go with the Ascendo machine from Prototype and make my self highly evolved, Im sure that would have its perks.
                        Man, I totally forgot about that device. Good choice.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A Stargate...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I'd probably have to go for the Asgard beaming tech. Imagine how much easier life would be. And you could get really, really plastered and not have to worry about how you'd get home. Seriously though, I so wish that technology existed.
                            I'm with you on the beaming technology. I would love to just zip from place to place instead of hauling tons of books up a large hill from a library, or I could cross continents in minutes: Visit Europe everday for three months and only spend money on lunch.

A zat does have its useful moments. I don't want to incinerate anyone but a good stun every now and then would make life easier.
                            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                              A Stargate...
                              Well my time loop device will require multiple Stargates so I get those along with it by default. I want the forcefield too so no one can stop me from looping time whenever I need to catch up on my tasks.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                              X