No announcement yet.

Revelations (522)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the episode very much, especially Heimdal. I wish we could see more of him. (It would bring back Teryl at least to his voice.)

Comment

Originally posted by Abydosian
      Just bad [url] code - Try this
      It's the Hungarian bunch that moan about hotlinking - and I don't know enough Hungarian to find the original link!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Great Episode although i dont think anyone saw this comeing

Pic Removed PM me if you want to see it...

Now look at the pic below, we can see Sam squatting at a corner while J and T are passing along without paying attention to her. The very next scene shows Sam appearing with the holographic communication device.
        So, obviously, on the pic, Amanda Tapping was prepping for her next scene but she appeared in the frame : big shooting error here.

Last edited by Stricken; 15 March 2006, 02:42 AM.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Ah, why'd you show me that, I like a bit of mystery. I thought this episode was great, and I didn't see it coming!
          Heimdall has potential, he seemed like he could be as cool as Thor, and that's always a great thing.

That Asgard ship was an outdated model, like the one Thor had in "Small Victories," you could tell that the three that Freyr was commanding meant business, they were bigger, and they looked newer, than the one that Thor was commanding.

Teal'c and Sam thought that there was a malfunction in the air flow system, but Jack knew that Daniel was still around. One of the best things about the episode, other than Thor, Heimdall, and the ancient Asgard, was Anubis revealing that mind probing device, even Thor was like woah, didn't see that one coming!

Comment

Thats why i said it so it would suprise you to know it

Comment

Very well spotted SGC
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Nice to see more of the asgard as thor is usually the only reference to what they are like!
                I think it was well written for the three remaining SG1 members, good enough that I didn't miss daniels presence too much.
                I wonder if anyones counted how many times a member of SG1 has been captured as thinking back I can't remember many where they weren't.

Comment

Excellent episode. Set up season 6 nicely while still letting Michael Shanks in on the last episode without actually letting his face on-screen. This was also the only other time my sister had seen Thor besides Nemesis, so we always like to make the joke "There's good ol' Thor, always lying down on the job."

Liked the way the introduced Anubis. The *ahem* revelation that the Asgard are all clones was also kinda surprising tho not entirely unexpected. Like Jack said, "explains a few things". Loved the last scene, too. Cannot get away from that music either.
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I think there is something illogical here:

Thor appears to be the Surpreme Commander of the Asgard fleet, but they sent him with a crappy old ship to defend an important planet.

Of course they thought they could handle the Goa'ld 2 hands tied back, but why is the Asgard flagship an old one? (assuming that Thor commands their flagship since he is their surpreme commander)

Comment

Because their other one the O'neil was destroyed in small victories.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Not to mention the fact that most of their fleet was probably taken out or damaged in recent Replicator battles. Thor might've had to settle.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Either that or since they underestimate the Goa'uld they thought to only send this weak ship as it was strong enough to destroy normal Hatak vessels not ones with Anubis's new Sheild Tecnology.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

A pretty good episode.......the wind at the end good foreshadow Anubis's power........or an indication that Daniel Jackson is still alive

Comment

Loved Teryl as Heimdall and she also did the voice for Freyr in this ep, that's how Martin Wood roped her into doing Heimy.

Also got love the scene when Jack walks through Holo-Carter then waves his hand back and forth through her backside. One way to cop a feel, pity nothing was there.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                              www.atrfc.com

Comment

I felt so bad for Thor in this episode he is so cool. How could he ever been captured by osiris. O ya by the way she totaly has feelings for daniel did you see her face after carter told her daniel was dead.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X