No announcement yet.

Revelations (522)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The host does survive. A strong host may have a bit of influence over the symbiote. The Tok'ra have shown that when either the host or the symbiote feels love or even just attraction for someone, the other will also feel this emotion. While the shared emotions are probably not as strong with the Goa'uld, the effect probably exists to some degree.
    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Yes but osiris is a very "powerful" Goa'uld" I am amazed that she could be influenced. But I suppose anything is possible.
      sigpic

Comment

I like the way Anubis introduced. A black hooded evil figure , like Emperor Palpatine. I heard that David Palfy was voicing him. Isn't he the same actor who played Sokar ? The voice acting of Teryl Rothery as Heimdall was also great.

I also noticed reaction of Osiris when Sam said that Daniel was dead. His host Sarah certainly has feelings for him.

Comment

Really liked this episode. Teryl Rothery was great as Heimdall, but I felt so sorry for Thor. I love that little guy Anubis is one of the coolest looking bad guys Stargate has had, I think. Oh, and I loved O'Neill's, "I can't believe they took my watch."

I also liked the way the episode dealt with the effect Daniel's "death" has had on the team and the different ways they have been trying to deal with it. It was a really nice touch with the wind at the end and then Jack's half-smile, knowing that Daniel is doing alright.
          "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
          S/J all the way!
          Big Honkin' Resolution!
          sigpic
          John/Teyla Shipper!
          SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post
            Really liked this episode. Teryl Rothery was great as Heimdall, but I felt so sorry for Thor. I love that little guy Anubis is one of the coolest looking bad guys Stargate has had, I think. Oh, and I loved O'Neill's, "I can't believe they took my watch."

I also liked the way the episode dealt with the effect Daniel's "death" has had on the team and the different ways they have been trying to deal with it. It was a really nice touch with the wind at the end and then Jack's half-smile, knowing that Daniel is doing alright.
            I actually wonder who decided to put that "wind" in...

Comment

I cried when Daniel died...It's stupid i know but i remember having a big teary when i first saw this episode.

Although Daniel did look quite attractive in the part where he is talking to Jack just before he assends. (i think its that bit....anyway)
              Triple M Rocks

<Baal is god>

Comment

It was hard to see the team go on an important mission without Daniel, but they needed to establish the fact that he was gone before they went onto the next season. The bond between Jack and Thor is really special, It's good to know that we have a legitimate friend within the Asgard. Most of our off world allies have alternate motives in mind when helping us out. However, I truly believe that the Asgard have our best interest in mind and would do anything in their power to help us.
                sigpic

Comment

Watched this episode and I thought it was fun.
                  Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

this is a fantastic episode, how dare they capture thor!

Comment

We finally get to see Anubis and he didn't disappoint. He was just so cool. The black outfit was a tad cliche but he pulls it of with ease. Best villian in the franchise.
                      Some say that he has only one ear.
                      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                      All we know is he's called
                      sigpic

Comment

What a great end of season 5 , one of the best !

Actually I didnt miss Daniel too much in this episode .

Teryl Rothery as Heimdall did a great job .

The Asgards , Go'aulds and Anubis in one episode , can you ask for anything more?

Rating : 9 / 10
                        Last edited by balo; 04 May 2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

9/10. I loved the plot.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Good episode to end the season, you gotta love the Asgard. I wonder if their 3 ships could really have taken out Anubis' souped-up mothership... or could it just have been a bluff. Maybe they are learning a few things from the humans...

Comment

Poor Thor!
                              Jack is funny as always.
                              Anubis is creepy....
                              I miss Daniel.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                                It was hard to see the team go on an important mission without Daniel, but they needed to establish the fact that he was gone before they went onto the next season. The bond between Jack and Thor is really special, It's good to know that we have a legitimate friend within the Asgard. Most of our off world allies have alternate motives in mind when helping us out. However, I truly believe that the Asgard have our best interest in mind and would do anything in their power to help us.
                                yup friends o these nice, powerful folks are quite well-protected; very few villains have the might to go against these little grey guys

the Asgard do get some help from us, but it is an equal partnership, where we consider each other true friends n put ourselves in harm's way to save each other; very unlike the Earthan- Tok'ra relationship
                                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
                                X