Revelations (522)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selmak
    I didn't know Fraiser did the voice of hiemdall... they sound totally different
    Holy Crap!
    I didn't know Fraiser did the voice of Hiemdall!
    That is awesome now that I know it, I need to take a second look at the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
      Holy Crap!
      I didn't know Fraiser did the voice of Hiemdall!
      That is awesome now that I know it, I need to take a second look
      at the episode.
      I was blown away when I first learned who voiced Heindall. But, once I
      did learn, and paid closer attention, there are certain inflections that are very Frasier like in Heindall's voice.

I wished that we would see this Asgard scientist again because I really enjoyed the character. But given the expense, I'm not
      expecting anything.

Comment

fraiser, aka teryl, not only did the vioce of heimy, she did teh motion capture for him too

she was taping this during gatecon 2002 i think. she wore a black body suit with little reflective thingies on it. they'd tape her doing the actions, then, through the magic of CGI, take her out, match her movements to the computer animated heimdall, and replace one with the other

she told a humorous story about heimy's 'eyes'

since asgard are so short, they put a picture of his face on her chest, to encourage her co-workers to look down....and his eyes were right about cleavage level....so they spent all week looking at her chest
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Now that's the job for me!

Comment

LOL! Oh, that's just hilarious!

A lot more work went in to creating Heindall then I had ever thought. I'd love to see some outtakes and/or blooppers from Revelations.

*Isis2004*

Comment

"Revelations" was a decent episode, but it seems like an odd choice to end the season...especially if they thought it might be the last episode ever. I wonder why...
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

By the time they were filming it it had been known for a while that s6 would happen.

Madeleine

Comment

I liked this episode.Unfortunatly Daniel wasn't with them.Kudos to janet fraiser love haimdahl
                  Last edited by Lord Zedd; 26 September 2004, 01:50 AM.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                    Also, isn't this the episode where the Asgard got the chance to destory Anubis's ship (w/ Anubis inside)!?! But no... they let the ship go
                    Maybe their ships did not have superior weapons and shields and they were just bluffing, so if they did attack Anubis, they'd get creamed.

Comment

excellent episode!!!

Comment

I liked this episode a lot. Still very fresh on losing Daniel. I like how Jack "knows" Daniel is still around. I think Jack keeps wanting to work so he doesn't think too much about Jack being gone.

I was waiting for Sam or Jack to say something to Heimdall about them getting shorter over the centuries.
                        Last edited by QuiGonJohn; 08 June 2005, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Here is a picture of Teryl dressed for the motion capture, with her "heimdall suit"

http://rothery.stargate-sg1.hu/gfx/heimey/heimey.jpg

Comment

Links a dud.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Just bad [url] code - Try this

--

Just watched this episode. Nice to see the introduction of never before seen technology and a new enemy. It's nice the way the story arc has been building up to this.

Also some interesting things about the Asgard learnt, which is a nice touch. I especially like the little shimmer at the end

One of my favourites from Season 5

Comment

Originally posted by Abydosian
                                Just bad [url] code - Try this
                                Hotlinking directly to other people's hosted media is illegal and immoral. Could you give us the link to the webpage so that we could see the image without blackening our souls?
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X