No announcement yet.

Another death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sawyer is a big ratings draw, they won't kill him off.

I heard a rumor awhile back that Arnst was supposedly going to be a reg in season 2, but the actor asked for more money. TPTB gave him the raise - for one episode, then blew him up.

Greed isn't always good.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Possible spoilers for those who missed the last two episodes...

Shannon should not be killed off, they should kill off one of the Fusies that is not important.
      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Spoilers for the last two..or three eps.

Spoiler:
        Adio Shannon. May god have mercy on her soul! Muahahaha!
        I'm so mean. Well, I have a feeling she'll return..I mean, you can't bump someone off by getting them
        Spoiler:
        accidentally shot
        , that's just tacky. Do it dramatically! - and someone needs to get that
        Spoiler:
        gun away from Ana. Some cop! And yet, my fav character. Go figure.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Shannon got killed??? Oh no I liked her character! Damm it I spoiled myself!

Comment

I have a friend who's mother knows one of the make-up artists on Lost, he told me that the actors' contracts said that it is possible that their character could die at any moment. And that the basic plan is to kill off the main cast one by one. I'm not sure if the info is valid so don't take this to heart.

As for another death, I sure hope it's not Sawyer, he's the only reason I ever watch this show at all, and probably why millions of other people watch it too. The show would sink into the bottom of the toilet instead of drawing in ratings cause Sawyer is the only person on the island who is not just all nice and fuzzy and helpful. He's sort of the opposite, the guy who stirs up trouble, and then somehow ends up solving it(sometimes). If he dies this season or ever, this show will be seeing its last days. No, Sawyer will survive and start cracking up jokes again! HE MUST!!!!

I'm thinking Sayid should die, I don't like his "always jumping into the wrong conclusion" attitude. Maybe Jack too if they get the chance.(Actually the producers tried that, but decided against killing him off, I suppose cause his the Doc)

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

not Jack! Isn't he like the main actor???

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                not Jack! Isn't he like the main actor???
                they started with 14 and i herd that they want to kill them all
                and im pritty sure that mickle dies in the 2nd or 3rd searies trying to save walt
                charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Comment

Source? As far as I know
                  Spoiler:
                  They killed Shannon because Maggie wanted more money, I dont know about Boone though, he was killed off at least 4 months before I ever heard of Lost.
                  I cant see them killing them all off one by one, it would reach a point with only 4/5 main characters left, and because of the way the story is written, i dont see how that could work. Michael may die, but there are confirmed quotes saying
                  Spoiler:
                  to wait for season 3 for Walts fate, I think he will come back, and i wouldnt have thought that they will kill michael AND bring Walt back
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                  X