Spoilers for length....

very interesting, thanks for posting
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      very interesting, thanks for posting
      Spoiler:
      I have a mate who worked with her on a project and silly me I had no idea who she was until I saw B5 S1-S5 and all the films a week ago. ...As I said in my previous post...shame they had diverging paths...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Spoiler:
        I have a mate who worked with her on a project and silly me I had no idea who she was until I saw B5 S1-S5 and all the films a week ago. ...As I said in my previous post...shame they had diverging paths...
        Spoiler:
        wow! he worked with her? I'm glad you posted it because I had no idea what really happened - still don't there are a LOT of rumors and I'm glad to finally read her side of the story. thanks again
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Holy crap! Poor Claudia! I loved her character. My hubby briefly would watch some episodes. When I got to the 5th season he asked who that awful female was (the new captain) and what happened to the cool one?
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Spoiler:
            Wait, what? Lockley was in 11 episodes, or am I just reading your post wrong?
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
              Spoiler:
              Wait, what? Lockley was in 11 episodes, or am I just reading your post wrong?
              Spoiler:
              I stand corrected. It was rather early in the morning and I had my head in the clouds . She was in 21 episodes. I was thinking of Crusade where she played only in 4.
              Last edited by Integrabyte; 23 April 2008, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I just began watching babylon 5 (i'm at episode 12).
                I had to watch the pilot in two parts because i wasn't interested at all .
                But i forced myself to finish it and the whole last battle of the war mysterie made me want to continue.
                I'd like to read the comic/novels alongside the tv episodes but i can't find a timeline that explains when they take place. Does anyone know one ?

(BTW this is the worse DVD collection i've ever seen, with hardcoded 3:2pulldown :s . It's perfect everytime it's CGI but as soon as it's filmed material, fluidity is lost and it looks terrible.)

Comment

Working...
                X