Firefly Storygame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly Storygame

The not-so serious, one line per post, no double posts, continuous storygame, continue after me!

Once upon a time on Serenity...

Originally posted by Johnquixote
    Once upon a time on Serenity...
    Jayne was heading off to his bunk when...

Comment

he noticed Vera lying on the floor...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
        he noticed Vera lying on the floor...
        ...picking up his very favorite Rifle, Jayne muttered to himself; "Howdy Vera, let's get you all dressed up for a night on the town"...
        Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
        Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
        Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
        - Serenity

Comment

Unexpectedly, the Captain announced over the intercom an important message to the crew....
          -girlgater

Comment

"Attention everyone, this is the Captain. We've got a flight of rogue bats loose on the ship; engage with extreme prejudice. Just...don't go into my bunk. There's some personal stuff there."

Comment

Jayne (muttering to himself): All a man asks for is a little time for himself and his favorite woman, and when he's ready to go out (yells) HE'S TOLD HE'S A BAT EXTERMINATOR!!!
              Total syffy posts: 36,690
              (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
              Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
              X