No announcement yet.

Rising, Part 2 (102)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The set is awesome, i agree. TO think it took them like two weeks to build it. It came out really well.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Oh yes, the M.A.L.P in Space was pretty hillarious.

Oh and I really liked how TEYLA's people didn't come off at Totaly primitive like the Jaffa. They know about Gate travel on thier own, and apparently use what little technology they can scrounge up. I hope we see them (and other Wraith attack refugees as time goes on) become more a part of the goings on of the Atlantis base (what if they ALL have the Ancient Gene and are needed as pilots and technitions, that'd be cool).

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        I mean the gate 'facility'
        You guys type too fast, you beat my replies!

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
          The gate dialing sequence is weird... it doesn't look like the chevrons move... it just lights up in a circle.
          Never mind they do move... it's just so fast it's hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by the adventurer
            Oh yes, the M.A.L.P in Space was pretty hillarious.

Oh and I really liked how TEYLA's people didn't come off at Totaly primitive like the Jaffa. They know about Gate travel on thier own, and apparently use what little technology they can scrounge up. I hope we see them (and other Wraith attack refugees as time goes on) become more a part of the goings on of the Atlantis base (what if they ALL have the Ancient Gene and are needed as pilots and technitions, that'd be cool).
            They don't use 'what little technology they can scrounge up'. They try to avoid it, apparently. They have a whole colony of the ancients (probably, at least) at their disposal. They're just petrified of what'll happen if they use it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oh4CrynOutLd
              You guys type too fast, you beat my replies!
              It's a gift.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oh4CrynOutLd
                So, the gate room has to be under the hanger or whatever they are gonna call it.
                I'm gonna call it "The Jumper Bay".

Comment

As far as the Gateroom location, I would think it would be in the center of the "island", don't ya think? And, judging from when they look out the window when the island surfaces, maybe the middle of the center tower? Who knows for sure until we see more of this great new series...

Comment

I wonder how they replenish the pods/glowing jellyfish of doom.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                      I'm gonna call it "The Jumper Bay".
                      Yeah. I saw your post after I posted mine, and I thought "Man, that has a nice ring to it." I'm with you on that label until the show says different.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                        I wonder how they replenish the pods/glowing jellyfish of doom.
                        The asgard are less advanced and can synthesize things with their transporter technology (ie: Star Trek Replicators)

The ancients probably have a system that can synthesize items.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea, the probes are cool, we need some of them to defend the salt mines. I'll charge it on your credit card, that is sitting here in your wallet Mio.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                            Yea, the probes are cool, we need some of them to defend the salt mines. I'll charge it on your credit card, that is sitting here in your wallet Mio.
                            ::clenches his fists::

I need to go to bed....so to make a point in this post:

ATLANTIS ROCKED!
                            sigpic

Comment

I must say that this show far exceeded my expectations, I think it is envitable they will find some ZPM's so wont that allow them to return home?

I know that would kill the story but never the less

Comment

I think Teal'c will finish it off with:

"Indeed."

Comment

Working...
                                X