X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was definetly a ranking person.
    sigpic

Comment

Even though the new wormhole is cool, I still like the old one better (The full one, like, the one they showed in the movie). It just had more going on and it had that cool light swisher thingy.
      Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

I hope we get to see the inside of a Wraith dart one day.

Comment

Actually, MANY of the things in the lowdown were not in the pilot... maybe they'll be in 38 minutes.

Comment

They are most likely going to hijack one, just as they did death gliders.

So why are there 9 chevrons? To account for....!?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

We should start mapping out atlantis... where everything is. Is the Gate room in the tallest tower?
              Last edited by Selmak; 16 July 2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Beckett rocked.

My sister and I just loved his lines.

Beckett: Why dont I make friends like that?
                McKay: *eating something* You need to get out more
                Beckett: Out of the Galaxy. Isnt that out enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                  We should start mapping out atlantis... where every is. Is the Gate room in the tallest tower?
                  I hope so. Since the Ancient's legacy will always be the stargate network, I'm willing to bet that they put it in the central structure.

But the gate room is so small that it's probably either at the base or very top.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                    I wonder how old the Keeper was? Could she have existed back when the ancients were still around?
                    I think she was there when the ancients were there. She recognised the Ancient technology Sheppard had. SO, maybe she was around when the Ancients were.

Fly by quote from Lt. Ford: (only heard this on second viewing of Atlantis)

Lt. Ford: (talking to some scientists as the camera sweeps by them) Does ANYone know what language these people are speaking?!

The way he said it was just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      But the gate room is so small that it's probably either at the base or very top.
                      It couldn't be at the top because the jumper bay is above it.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                        It couldn't be at the top because the jumper bay is above it.
                        I mean the gate 'facility'
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Atlantis has a big honkin' Hyperspace generator somewhere?
                          sigpic

Comment

It would have to have one, inorder to have interstellar travel. I mean it did go from Earth to Atlantis.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

This entire episode was very good. Kept me interested the whole time.
                              Atlantis rising from the ocean was beautiful -- I think the sets are fantastic
                              as are the visual effects.

I like Sheppard. He's a loner and rather cynical and doesn't take crap from
                              anybody. I don't care for this Elizabeth Weir much, but maybe she'll grow on me.
                              I liked the original Weir at the end of S7 SG-1.

I love the Scottish guy, because I sense that he's supposed to remind
                              one of Scotty from Trek, except he's like the opposite. He breaks things!!
                              LOL I think he'll be my favorite.

RDA and Shanks were good in the beginning. Jack had to hold Daniel back!
                              Poor guy wanted to go so badly. RDA looked like he was right at home in
                              that helicopter. And General Jack was being very General-like.

I see they re-used some alien characters from SG-1 episodes -- wasn't
                              Dr Weir's "Simon" really Narim -- I think that was his name, a Tokra.
                              And wasn't that red-headed guy they first met on the new planet from
                              that SG-1 episode where the sphere was shrinking around the town, and
                              people were disappearing, but the computer kept reloading their memories --
                              can't recall the name of the episode.

I liked this new show so far. It was a very fine effort.

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                                As far as location of the gate room, remember that the Puddle Jumper drops down from the hanger(?) into the gate room. So, the gate room has to be under the hanger or whatever they are gonna call it.

Comment

Working...
                                X