No announcement yet.

Rising, Part 1 (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I particularly likedthe exchange between Weir & O'Neill wher she was trying to persuade him to get Sheppard to join the "Atlantis expedition".O'Neill points out the insubordination & such that was in his record.
    Weir responded with such a cute smile as she told him "I've read your file...."

The look on O'Neill's face was great;He was afine one to talk!
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Daniel: (looks at everyone walking through the gate) Jack...(gets cut off)
      Jack: (looks at Daniel) Daniel...NO

lol. Poor Daniel...getting all left behind after finding out the address.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

But I think Daniel understood he had to stay behind. There are still many things to learn in this galaxy. Maybe he'll leave for Atlantis in the last episode in season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          But I think Daniel understood he had to stay behind. There are still many things to learn in this galaxy. Maybe he'll leave for Atlantis in the last episode in season 8.
          That would actually be cool. If they don't continue Stargate SG1, they could try to move tapping, shanks, and judge over to Atlantis as secondary characters.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            That would actually be cool. If they don't continue Stargate SG1, they could try to move tapping, shanks, and judge over to Atlantis as secondary characters.
            I didn't really mean they would have to show him on the show. I meant that it would be an understandable decision of him if he wanted to go

But I would love if MS and AT went on to Atlantis after SG1

Comment

I wouldn't mind for them to go on the show either, but i just have a feeling some people would rather just keep them away, because then it would turn into SG1 revamped, but of course, there goes my crazy ideas, poor Daniel, missed learning opportunities
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yea I think Teal'c would go back to Chulack or some planet and begin to lead the Jaffa, as a free people. Him and Ishta would hook up.

I think SC and DJ might make an appearace or two on the show, but then again they have lives on Earth. DJ is with Sarah, and SC is with Pete.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I was watching it again and went Apophis... Apophis had a body that looks like the ancient man in the beginning.

Comment

The way he stared at the lady who was probably the person from 'Frozen' was very apophis-like.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      Daniel: (looks at everyone walking through the gate) Jack...(gets cut off)
                      Jack: (looks at Daniel) Daniel...NO

lol. Poor Daniel...getting all left behind after finding out the address.
                      My favorite part of Pt1. Daniel even gets off twice. They way they did it, made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        The way he stared at the lady who was probably the person from 'Frozen' was very apophis-like.
                        That's what I was thinking... that guy was looking at the Frozen lady weird... They should have spoken some Ancient.

Comment

So the guy was Aphophis and the girl was the chick from Frozen. Cool!

Comment

So the guy was Aphophis and the girl was the chick from Frozen. Cool!
                            I actually thought that as well but:

ep. "Rising"
                            Male Ancient - (Aaron Dudley)
                            Female Ancient - (Ona Grauer )

Apophis - (Peter Williams)

Frozen chick in ep. "Frozen"
                            Ayiana - (Ona Grauer)

Comment

The dude looked a lot like Apophis though... he was looking at her weird too.

Comment

Loved it L-o-v-e-d it.It is totally not a spin off, it is completely different, more sci fi. But it is great, great characters, and how scary are the Wraith? "We are caretakers for those who are sleeping," .She was awful, they are awful.I'm gonna love this show as much as the original.Wonderful idea !!

Comment

Working...
                                X