This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog in "New Order"

I searched for any info on the boards about this to no avail, so forgive me if it has been meantioned.

I know RDA's dog has appeared in previous episodes on Sg-1 before and I was wondering if the dog we saw in the premiere was Zoe or another one he owns ?

I believe Zoe previously played Kinsey's dog - Oscar - in Chain Reaction.
    The dog in New Order doesn't look how I remember that one at all, but it does look like the pictures of Australian Shepherd dogs on the net and I haven't seen CR in a while, so I could be mis-remembering.

So that's my answer - maybe

Comment

There was a dog in New Order?
      sigpic

Comment

New Order SPOILERS

When Sam was on the "virtual" farm illusion created by Fifth. She got and eventually went outside. Once she stepped off the front porch, she was greeted by what I beleive wasa black and white shepherd, but I'm not sure exactly the type of dog. Also, I could be remembering the episode's events incorrectly.

Comment

That dog was just hilarious. One detail after another of that "idylic" life, and the capper was the dog just walking right up to her. Hilarious. A very well trained dog as well! So probably not someone's.

Comment

And apparently a dog will appear in Atlantis. One of the actress' pooch will appear. Hmm, not sure if it's Torri's or Rachel's...

Comment

I think it was Torri's because i heard she has her dog appearing in the episode "Home" as well.
              Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
              Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
              Mayboune: *shrugs*
              - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Having a some experience in the dogdom (almost 30 years grooming with a little time showing dogs), I can verify that was definately an Australian Shepherd.

Sg-1Poz

Jack,"Dogs are my favorite people."

Comment

I wondered if it was Zoe, but wasn't sure either. If it was, there's no reason why she wouldn't go right up to Amanda Tapping - I'm sure she's been used to seeing her and the rest of the cast and crew on the set.

Course, if it was Zoe, you have to wonder why Carter is including Kinsey's dog in her daydreams. Maybe there's more going on in that psyche than we know about.

Albion
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

maybe it was Amanda's dog

I once read a year ago or so that she has at least one dog, and MS likes eating dog cookies
                    Last edited by shockwave; 15 July 2004, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      There was a dog in New Order?
                      That's what I'm sayin'???

Comment

During Sams tortute She, Pete and a Dog was on a Farm.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          During Sams tortute She, Pete and a Dog was on a Farm.
                          'My bad'. I remember the horses but, I have to admit as many times as I have watched the show, after the first time, I fast forwarded through those parts. I'm in Sam and Pete denial. I can't help myself. Sorry.

Comment

The dog on this was on a farm!
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                              maybe it was Amanda's dog

I once read a year ago or so that she has at least one dog, and MS likes eating dog cookies
                              I heard AT has a Bouvier De Flanders. Pronounced, BOO-VEE-A. Its a large usually black shaggy working/guard dog. Needs tons of grooming!

SG-1Poz

Comment

Working...
                              X