• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exposed (506)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    EXPOSED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506

Chloe and Lois investigate the murder of a nightclub dancer, forcing Lois to go undercover as a dancer herself. An old friend of Jonathan's asks for help in his Senate reelection campaign, only to be connected to the dead girl.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:25 PM.

Lana is so hot but when do we get to see Chloe in a bikini

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
      Lana is so hot but when do we get to see Chloe in a bikini
      Lois actually, not Chloe.

It was a cool episode, not the best episode of the season. And we saw Lois in a bikini for the second straight week
      sigpic

Comment

cool ep i live in Canada and our legal age is 19 so i kept thinking why are they in trouble they have to be 19 by now then about at the end of the show i was like OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH right the legal age in the U.S. is 21
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

ey ey sailor
          302's lead the way!

Comment

It was an interesting episode, although, as a woman, I wasn't too excited about seeing Lois in a bikini.

There was another nice bit of Superman trivia for those who have read the comic books, with the name of the Metropolis detective.

Nice to see that they seem to be focussing on only a few key characters each episode this season, instead of trying to cram everyone into each episode.

Spoiler:
            It was also quite fun to see the Dukes of Hazzard back in action again. Thank goodness they didn't paint the car orange though!

So Lex is running for Senator. Ah well, since he ends up as President in the comics, I guess he has to start his political career at some point.
            Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

on a rewatch (1 ep per day normally), just watched this ep this morning. good episodefun to see the DoH throwbacks, much better than the cheesefest of thirst, but not as exciting 7/10
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X