Simon/Kaylee Shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon/Kaylee Shipper thread

Because they're just so cute... I know shipping ain't everything but this was one of the things that I really liked about the series. He just couldn't quite get it right, could he? But Kaylee was so darn sweet about it, and oh so not innocent too.

I just find it a fun ship (and yay for canoness), anyone else out there into it?

great idea Han's i love those two together and the way they flirt durrin' the series
    Spoiler:
    before gettin' together in the movie

edit: spoiler tags... my bad... gonna blame havin' a headache on not thinkin' properly.
    Last edited by CKO; 04 November 2005, 10:17 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      great idea Han's i love those two together and the way they flirt durrin' the series
      Spoiler:
      before gettin' together in the movie
      You might wanna spoiler that little bit... just incase people haven't seen the movie. Speaking of which
      Spoiler:
      I was a little sad the movie meant it was rushed, you know with the end clips. I love that they got together, and the whole 'I mean to say' thing was wonderful but ya know I miss the fact if we'd gotten another series of it that it would've been slow and cute, and not just suddenly their together at the end. Still if there's another film it'd be interesting how the now RST will play out. Wonder what they'd be like in public, would Simon still be all prim and proper with her?

Comment

they are such a cute couple...they are prolly tied with mal/inara for my #2 spot
        sigpic

Comment

spoiler tags have been added now
          Spoiler:
          who knows maybe they've been havin' a thing through the series... uh.. well... yea expecially in later eppys.
          sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the Simon/Kaylee ship on the series and in Serenity. I love the way that Simon hasn't got a clue on what to do with Kaylee. She is so funny and he is so uncomfortable. It just made for great entertainment. I love to ship so this one was an easy jump for me. I also love Mal/Inara.
            -girlgater

Comment

I really liked 'Objects in space' for shippyness. Wasn't much overt stuff but it had some touching undertones and certainly fic fodder.

Speaking of which, anyone got fic/vids/icons etc recs?

Comment

I like the part in Objects in Space at the beginning where they're talking on the couch and she pushes his face with her foot. It was just a sign of how comfortable around him she was.
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Speaking of objects in space....

Kaylee laughing: "That's impossible!"
                  Simon grinning madly: "No, I wish I was lying...you know, just"
                  Kaylee continues laughing
                  Simon: "We'd all just made surgeon, that was it, we were the elite, the world was ours!"
                  Kaylee laughing: "So, so you had to be naked?"
                  Simon now laughing aswell: "Naked, yes! And uh...on top of the statue of aprocrodies..."
                  Kaylee puts her hand over her face and laughs hysterically
                  Simon: "Can't you just picture me...?"
                  Kaylee: "What, naked? Oooh well hmm....let's see i'm gonna have to conjour up a...yeah, yeah that's gonna be difficult..."
                  Kaylee pushes Simons face with her foot.
                  Kaylee: "So, did the feds come?"
                  Simon shakes his head: "Hm, there were no feds...until I started singing..."
                  Kaylee Bursts into laugher and manages to say: "What....what did you sing?"
                  Simon: "Hm, this...this is not funny, this, this is a morality tale about the evil of saky..."

And then of course, it breaks into:
                  Simon looks at River "I could be there now."

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

hehehehe, cute
                    sigpic

Comment

LJ community for the pair

http://www.livejournal.com/community/enginesex/
                      sigpic

Comment

oooooooooooh, another LJ community to join
                        sigpic

Comment

yea i know... found a community for the pair... joined and time to read over the ficcys sometime.
                          sigpic

Comment

woot! congrats on 5300 CKO
                            sigpic

Comment

I love this pairing Just thought I'd share something I whipped up a few minutes ago.

PS: do you know how hard this thread was to find?

Comment

Working...
                              X