Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First season 10 episode title revealed? Plus guest cast!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by startrekempress
    I thought it was funny . . .
    Me too.

Until I heard from a secret source that it was TRUE! It's the long awaited "resolution" to the "ship" where Jack returns to tell Sam to her face that she has "No Hope" of a romantic relationship with him and she immediately jumps aboard the next ship to Atlantis to grieve in another galaxy far, far away. Thereby explaining why AT is going to be in Atlantis next season.

Elbereth

Comment

Originally posted by gilthoniel
      Me too.

Until I heard from a secret source that it was TRUE! It's the long awaited "resolution" to the "ship" where Jack returns to tell Sam to her face that she has "No Hope" of a romantic relationship with him and she immediately jumps aboard the next ship to Atlantis to grieve in another galaxy far, far away. Thereby explaining why AT is going to be in Atlantis next season.

Elbereth

Oh, that's GREAT!!!

BTW, did anyone notice that someone from IMDb removed the offending listing? I wonder why . . .

~Sarah
      Call me Sarah . . .
      • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
      • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
      • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by gilthoniel
        Me too.

Elbereth
        LOL! And when she gets there, she'll strike up a torrid love affair with Rodney McKay and drown her sorrows in Zelenka's moonshine.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer
          Acording to IMDB.com (who are frequently wrong about such things by the way), the first episode of the 10th season will be called "No Hope" and will guest star Richard Dean Anderson.

I think its a fair gues that RDA would come back for a guest spot at some point in the future.

Maybe its true, maybe it not, but i thought I'd let you loveley people here know non the less.

Here's exactly what it says on IMDB.COM

"No Hope" Episode: #10.1 - September 2006
          Richard Dean Anderson .... Gen. Jack O'Neill

And here's the link (but you'll have to scrol to the bottom to see the name of the episode, as they are in order of their first airing.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0118480/guests

PS
          Just noticed that its got an airing date of September 2006. Its probably wrong, but who knows such things, only the powers that be.
          Hmmmmm......when I went there, the last listing was episode 9.20. Could someone have removed it?

Comment

This whole thing was kind of funny really.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X