This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge Lord Vader!

It's a game of 20 questions. Vader kinda stands there and a ball hovers nearby with "Yes/No" answers being projected from it. There's more than "yes/no" answers available. Vader stands there insulting you while you have him try to guess what you're thinking of.

I beat him twice. I thought of salt and soap.

http://www.sithsense.com/flash.htm

Dammit! Lion was too easy...

Much later...: Hahahaha!! "You would make an excellent addition to the dark side"

Damm right! Ha! Got the fool! 28 and he couldn't figure out pancake! Tbbbhtthbthbhtbthhbbhbbhhh!!!!!!

Sucka! *beams*
    Last edited by Osiris-RA; 01 November 2005, 06:57 PM.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

My idea was to think of something very basic like air or salt or something.

Comment

seriously, I'm not clicking on any more of your links after Jessica Alba one

anyhow he didn't guess!

but he guessed second time: baby! o.O
        Last edited by Erised; 03 November 2005, 04:07 AM.

Comment

I about died laughing when the burger king came wondering out to talk to vader!!

Comment

Vader is an idiot! I was thinking of "Darth Vader" and all he could guess was that I was thinking of an enemy!

Comment

1-1. Busted him with steak but he got me with beer.
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

OMG Lord Vader hax! He had help from the Burger King guy

Vader owned me with underpants. But I beat him with Poo after 29 questions muuahahaaha!!1
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I got him on pen holder but he got me on home

I also got an interesting response from him ..... click below to see the screen cap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/nmau/hmmmmm.jpg

Comment

Took his 30 questions to guess "newspaper" and 29 to guess "beer"... but I'm guessing I probably misinterpreted one of the questions or otherwise managed to answer too literally. He guessed "town" in 20 guesses though.

Comment

Thats rather clever. I picked scotch tape, he almost got it (there was a list at the end, and "tape was on it".

He said not to pick a specific object, so can't you pick, say, chlorophyll or lipoprotein or argon? I'll have to try those later.
                      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

2-1 Matt G! Went for chewing gum, he came up with "bubble gum" but then slipped back to "lemonade".
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                          I got him on pen holder but he got me on home

I also got an interesting response from him ..... click below to see the screen cap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/nmau/hmmmmm.jpg
                          Im guessing the game is programmed to take your answers and narrowing it down by comparing them to answers other people gave. If so vader must have had some interesting answers to get that.

Comment

Working...
                          X