Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's keep the discussion and speculation in another thread, gang, and leave this thread for questions only.

The next batch is being fired off to DST now. Stay tuned!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Just how big will the gate actually be? If you look at the descriptions of each figure on DST's product's page, it says that yes the building the gate will take all 2 waves of figures, but there are only 6 pieces to the gate. I know the ramp is set to be 2 pieces, so that leaves 4 pieces to make the complete gate. If this gate is going to be anywhere close to scale, then the blister packages that these figures come on will have to be larger than normal production blister packages, right?

Comment

How about special variant figures?

O'Neill with or without his baseball cap and sunglasses for example? Daniel with his season one "floppy fringe"? "Battle damaged" Jaffa?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Are there any plans to make an Ascended Daniel Jackson with the famous blue robes he wore on Vis Uban or the robes he wore on Abydos? How about the newest villians, the Ori and the Priors?

Kathy

Comment

The Staff weapon seems a bit out of proportion (http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...guard01.shtml). Are there any plans to change this?

Since we're going to be getting a Serpent Guard, will we also be seeing Horus and Anubis Guards? With helmets?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Are the figures going to come out in Australia anytime soon, or are we going to wait like we have to wait for pretty much everything down under?

Comment

This may have been asked before but is there a timeframe for the Atlantis characters?
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I absolutely thrilled about the action figures but after seeing the 'Jack O'Neill' - do those guys want a photo of the man and try again?
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I was just wodering if that action figure not in my Hometown area, or Danvers Liberty Mall? What can I do then.
                    Thanks
                    Jenn Ruest
                    Hi guys,
                    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

in the last Q&A, you said that you are going have different uniforms, so just in case, is there going to be a blue BDU base uniform of Gen. O'Neill like the green one? like another chase figure?
                      "Daniel?"
                      "For crying out loud!!"
                      "Roddney?"
                      "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                        The Staff weapon seems a bit out of proportion http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...tguard01.shtml. Are there any plans to change this? Since we're going to be getting a Serpent Guard, will we also be seeing Horus and Anubis Guards? With helmets?
                        Adding this to make sure, will the guard be able to hold the staff with both hands?

Will the action figures be able to assume positions such as kneeling without balance issues? After all they must do so before their god!

Comment

Will you be able to take their outfits off?

Will the zips and buttons be made of real metal or plastic?

Thanks
                          H
                          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                          LOVE HIM-> DT
                          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Will u have to get every Jack O'Neill Figure to get a different piece of the Stargate?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

DST, in the latest pics of the SG-1 figs, i see that Gen.O'Neill has a P-90, when the figure comes out, will he still have the p-90? also what other acessories will he come with?
                              "Daniel?"
                              "For crying out loud!!"
                              "Roddney?"
                              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Does DST have the license to produce playsets for the Stargate line?

Comment

Working...
                                X