Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the action figures be available in Canada or the U.S only?

Comment

do "general jack o'niell", "black ops jacl o'niell" and "Colonel Jack o'niell" come with the same pieces of the stargate

Comment

from what i heard, all three jacks has the same first piece of the gate. daniel has the second, sam has the third, and t'elc has the fourth. the two aliens will have the ramp pieces
        "Daniel?"
        "For crying out loud!!"
        "Roddney?"
        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Hi, I am a devoted STARGATE fan & am excited by the range of official SG SG-1/SGA figurines & indicia due to be released later this year.

However, I live in Australia & have been increasing frustrated & disappointed at the lack of availability of STARGATE products outside the US/Canada & was wondering how you intend to distribute this, &/or future STARGATE-themed toy line range in overseas countries such as Australia, etc (provided there is a market for them, of course)?

IMHO, & as far as I am aware, you intent to intially distrubte these figures through selected toy retailers & comic book stores (please correct me if I am wrong)?

Thankyou very much for your time, & I look forward to being able to purchase your STARGATE merchadise when it hits the shelves!

Comment

DST, the free O'Neill figure that will be coming out for may's free comic book day, will it come with any accesories? like a vest or a P-90? also will it have articulation?
            Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 13 February 2006, 02:09 PM.
            "Daniel?"
            "For crying out loud!!"
            "Roddney?"

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              The Staff weapon seems a bit out of proportion (http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...guard01.shtml). Are there any plans to change this?
              I noticed that too! And it looks brown.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't staff weapons supposed to be grey?
              - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
              Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miz_Gatez
                I noticed that too! And it looks brown.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't staff weapons supposed to be grey?
                Actually they seem to be a kind of metallic green - like polished antique bronze.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

will "colonel jack o'niell" and "Black ops jack oneill" have the same weapons?

Comment

Will you have to get the variants as well as the main figures to get the complete Stargate?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase
                      Will you have to get the variants as well as the main figures to get the complete Stargate?
                      Since this seems to be an oft asked and already answered question, it probably won't be put through to DST. So I'll give an answer: no. The variants have the same gate piece as their core counterparts. So you only have to buy one O'Neill and one Jackson to get their piece of the gate.

Comment

Will the Thor figure be in scale with the other figures, or will he be Seven inches as well?
                        also, If u release Atlantis figures, would u do the Atlantis gate?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

All right, I'm thoroughly confused. More and more pictures keep popping up with different Daniel and Jack figures in different outfits. Could you please tell us ALL the figures and variants that will be released with wave 1? Including those that are extremely limited, or only available at special events, or only promotional items or whatever? What's really going to be out there?

I've heard of:
                          • Col Jack O'Neill
                          • Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          • General O'Neill
                          • Black Ops O'Neil
                          • Serpent Guard
                          • Free Comicbook Day O'Neill

But now I've seen photos for pre-orders of:
                          • Green Cammo O'Neill (except it has Daniel's face, so is it Daniel? Or O'Neill? Or both?)
                          • Cammouflage Variant Jack O'Neill

And someone said there are going to be 8" figures too? What's real and what's rumor?

Could you please give us a full inclusive list of ALL the Wave 1 figures and variants?

Thanks!

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

How are you planning on releasing the Atlantis figures? Will it be similar to the SG-1 waves with three characters per wave? It would be great if you could release an Atlantis wave in-between SG-1 waves.

Comment

DST, i know this has been asked before but just to clarify, is there a chance in the near future to have scaled ships for the stargate line? like a 12" prometheus and/or a 18" deadalus with lights and sound like the trek ships? also is it true that hasbro is doing stargate toys for there titanium line? so if you are not going to do the ships, does that mean hasbro are going to make the ships?
                              Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 22 March 2006, 12:36 PM.
                              "Daniel?"
                              "For crying out loud!!"
                              "Roddney?"

Comment

DST when can we expect to see package shots of the figures or the package art?
                                Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 31 March 2006, 07:16 PM.
                                "Daniel?"
                                "For crying out loud!!"
                                "Roddney?"

Comment

Working...
                                X