X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    But, getting back to topic...

No word yet that Michael Shanks has signed up for season 10. I heard he was doing a con this past weekend? or is it next weekend? so wonder if any fans who were at (or are going) can report back as I'm sure someone must have asked that question.
    he was meant to be at SG10 last weekend but had to pull out due to work so no, no cons for him recently
    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Michael's just done the Creation Con in San Jose Ca. this past weekend - reports are starting to emerge

Go check out the threads in forums or http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml for news.

Comment

ah yes sorry, theres me thinking the UK was at the centre of the world again lol
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

And I thought that the UK was the center of the world. Crap! So much for that idea.
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Michael's just done the Creation Con in San Jose Ca. this past weekend - reports are starting to emerge

Go check out the threads in forums or http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml for news.
            Cool.

Michael has been busy recently reading for other television series, including the new series The Ghost Whisperer. No word on the outcomes as yet.

His appearance on that show would be the ONLY reason I'd watch it (and oddly enough, it's against Stargate!)

On Swarmed: Still no word on a air date for the movie.

Geez, what's the holdup? It's not like scifi's giant bug flicks have stellar cgi effects

On the Men of SciFi Calendar: They are in the beginning stages of the 2007 Men of Sci-Fi calendar. Chris will once again be doing the photography. No word on exactly who's in it, other than Michael as a confirmed participant (in front of the camera!).

Okay, I'll buy that one!!! Hope they announce the others. I can think of a few SGA actors I'd love to see in it.

Comment

Now he has
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Now he has
                And I couldn't be happier. DJ is my favorite character.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X