This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDs with Foreign Language Subtitles?

We are fans of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, and we would like to watch these series on DVD, however, there are no copies with Polish subtitles. Could you, please, include Polish, Czech Slovak, Hungarian or Lithuanian markets subtitles in DVD editions of both these excellent SF series? You could make a separate edition for Eastern Europe and include not only Polish subtitles, but also Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Lithuanian, etc.

Sincerely yours,

THX

"To admins: Please, do not remove this topic"

I don't think anyone's going to see it You should probably email MGM, though I really doubt they will do it just because one peson asked.

Comment

My Season 7 ones only have English!

Comment

Originally posted by polishfan
        We are fans of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, and we would like to watch these series on DVD, however, there are no copies with Polish subtitles. Could you, please, include Polish, Czech Slovak, Hungarian or Lithuanian markets subtitles in DVD editions of both these excellent SF series? You could make a separate edition for Eastern Europe and include not only Polish subtitles, but also Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Lithuanian, etc.

Sincerely yours,

THX

"To admins: Please, do not remove this topic"
        The best way to get what you're looking for here is to demonstrate a solid fanbase in your area that wants the DVD's. Contacting MGM will produce the best results. You need to ask MGM what the localization options are for your area (localization is the process of translating movies/films/shows to languages and dialects that suit a particular area, such as your area). Maybe they offer a DVd with subtitling in a language or dialect that is similar to a language you know. I really can't say, but contact MGM and see what they have to say.

Comment

Working...
        X