Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "Major TV Drama" would you like to see Micheal Shanks star/guest star in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What "Major TV Drama" would you like to see Micheal Shanks star/guest star in?

So, If you had the power to put him into a "major tv drama" what would it be and in what capacity(guest or staring role)?

Personally, I'd love to see him involved in an entire season story arc for The 4400(maybe 8 of 13 eps). I've throughly enjoyed dark! Daniel from Absolute Power, so I'd like him to be connected to the apparently dark side of the the future folk who seem to be involved with Kyle. He would make for a compelling anti-hero, IMO.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

I'd love to see him in something that's not Sci Fi. Like the West Wing.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see him in ER as a member of staff, or on 24 as a baddie. Largely cos they're the only american programmes I watch that aren't SF.

Madeleine

Comment

Maybe he could replace Jack Bauer, as it doesn't look like Jack'll be back for a new series, although it's hard to replace Kiefer Sutherland, I've had the hots for him ever since I saw him in Young Guns *Drool*

I don't watch a lot on Non Sci Fi American stuff either so it would have to be 24

Comment

I think he would do great in ER or CSI, whether he plays a good guy or a villian, it would be nice to see him in another role.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

The 4400.

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
              So, If you had the power to put him into a "major tv drama" what would it be and in what capacity(guest or staring role)?

Personally, I'd love to see him involved in an entire season story arc for The 4400(maybe 8 of 13 eps). I've throughly enjoyed dark! Daniel from Absolute Power, so I'd like him to be connected to the apparently dark side of the the future folk who seem to be involved with Kyle. He would make for a compelling anti-hero, IMO.
              CSI - any of 'em - as a bad guy. SOme smooth talking type who turns out to be a horrible guy

House - as a patient. They get such meaty dialogue on that show, plus we can put him in a hospital gown! heh

Law & Order - ditto like for CSI - bad guy

Trouble is there's not a lot on TV anymore... at least not that I care to watch, so can't think of much to suggest.

Comment

1. Lost

2. House

3. Law and Order Criminal Intent

4. Monk

Hey, these are the only shows I watch besides SG-1, Atlantis, BSG and ONCE IN A BLUE MOON...Desperate Housewives
                Michael Shanks in Local Custom~Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

I would like to see Michael in a drama show. Maybe as a Lawyer on a show like "Law & Order".
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I don't watch much tv so this is kind of hard. I do think that if he was on Lost, the show would really take off in ratings.
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I think he should be on Law and Order. I think he would be a great as a bad guy. Sometimes he has that look like he is about to snap and go postal on someone.
                      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

House is a great idea. I think he would have some great interaction with Hugh Laurie!

Boston Legal would be interesting--a drama with a flare for comedy. He could definitely pull that off.

I think CSI and any of the L&Os would be too serious. I like MS's sense of humor and would like to see that explored--only NOT on a sitcom!! (Hate those!!)
                        Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
                          Boston Legal would be interesting--a drama with a flare for comedy. He could definitely pull that off.
                          That and he would come face to face with James Spader .

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                            That and he would come face to face with James Spader .
                            Ah! Good point! That would be really cool. Now, if RDA and/or Kurt Russell would guest star, too ....
                            Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

I like to see him in a comdey show, I don't know which in thou.

Comment

Working...
                              X