X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering??

does SG1 exist anymore??

on a more serious note!!

are we waiting for Colonel Marshall to respond to Heckman?

or me?

thanks

teehee!!

oh!! and who wants to play Swanson???
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

SG-1 is still around.

Sorry Ainty, RL has been eating my time up. Will try to run away from it for a post.

Comment

if someone needs to play marshall go for it - I'm sorry for not being able to get on

will hopefully crank a few posts tomorrow I hate being busy
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

mwahahahaha I can do that Sharpy

Comment

Got a taker on Swanson.

Himms promised to do her best to post in apx 24 hours!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Continuing with my double posting spell

Anyone seen a GM around lately? (SR excluded)

No life sign from Sharp or Jyn since late August. Nothing from Gen since late July...

Getting worried here

Comment

I'm alive. A little ashamed I haven't been on, but still alive.

The question of where this RP is going is an interesting one, and something we should talk about soon - unfortunately RL has just hit me hard

All the best,

~Sharp
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

It's going slow due to all of us having like A LOT to do RL-wise!

So what, things happen - sometimes one have a lot of spare time at your disposal and sometimes one don't, trust me I know. I believe it's called having a LIFE!!

As I see it it's a post whenever I can, even if takes a while, or two, in between and I expect nothing more from the rest of you!

Take care out there Sharpie-boy and hoping to see you in here soon again.

Comment

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! Do I see a life sign from Sharpie boy????

Sorry been ultra busy, as Cinna (NG) knows, I'm only getting time for one RP, even then that leaves very little time for anything else as far as online is concerned.

Dillon, will be available over email or FB, if you want to talk. My IM isn't working at the moment, but can log into e-buddy if the need be.

Comment

e-mail me a time/date and I'll steal Jyn's facebook account or log into my IM.
                      [email protected]
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd be happy to put in my 2 c! Even though I'm not a GM, just a very stubborn regular player

I think you all have my MSN adress and are aware of the +6 time zones between you and me

Comment

Posting here instead of the SG-5 thread

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
                          I am still around, I promise, still checking the Aftermath forum.
                          That goes for me as well! Still here, just to darn addicted and stupid to quit logging in here

Carrie's waiting on Iberia

Gus is waiting i the Staff lounge of the Infirmary

Tim ,well, not really sure of *what* to post for him since SR's kind of busy in RL and with another RP...

But, I'll wait a little longer... keep checking this site every now and then

Comment

I got a sign of life from O recently, he's deep in resume writing and job hunting. And Gen intends to read up this weekend, we sent a couple of emails between us. I was asking what hoops Jen should go through to get home.

You want to have something between Greg and Doctor Aaronson? Maybe he needs information from Greg to pinpoint when Greg was first exposed for this second time, or anything to do with any continued medical research into Shanstid Spotty Fever. And Aaronson can get the wrong idea about Greg and Emma (yes I'm trying to torture the poor poppet, why do you ask?)

You can't realistically move Foster, though sickbed visiting would be nice.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I'll see what I can do about Aaronson; Kind of waiting on Cooper and Josh there, but I think Ainty is waiting on Tup soooo...

As for Foster I guess you mean he can't move out just like that? The unlisted vs. officer? Having to be dissnised?
                              Thanks for reminding the civvie that has little to no knowledge about that!

Good to hear about Gen! It's been a few weeks since I had a PM from her, letting me know that she and Jyn still were out there, not being able to find the time atm, but with intentions to get back in to the game.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of the medical duty since Hughes is still under the weather from the concussion, but that side is true too. More thoughts to come in a second on the OOC box.
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X