This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing plot lines

I've been wondering a lately...just where in the galaxy did the Re'tu go? I seem to remember them having a rather strong aversion towards us humans. I've taken every chance I had to look at different parts of the gate room and noticed none of those devices used to detect them.

Did they give up? Did they forget about us? "Show and Tell" definetely left me feeling that this wasn't the last we'd be seeing of them. Perhaps the writers got bored of that storyline?

I kinda figure we'll never see Jonas Quinn again, which is fine cuz Daniel is much better anyway.

From what I have read and heard I don't think TPTB want to included Re'tu in season 8 but then agian i could be wrong.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

maybe the reetou were destroyed by the ascen bioweapon

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
        maybe the reetou were destroyed by the ascen bioweapon
        If they can't see them how can they kill them
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

That's wishful thinking.

Comment

What about Anubis ?
            Maybe he realized they were a danger to the Goa'uld and wiped them out before his 'official' return.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Wasn't the last time we heard about the Reetu was from like S3? Haha... Such a long time ago, well i think there was another reference in another episode, but i'm just guessing.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The TER was used to hunt down Nirrti in Fair Game and Rite of Passage, and the "handprint" Iris switch is shown often (New Order, Heroes) - I'm unaware of any reference to the Re'tu other than that.
                "So are we taking your car or mine, or am I just gonna follow you?"
                Daniel Jackson - "Affinity"

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  Wasn't the last time we heard about the Reetu was from like S3? Haha... Such a long time ago, well i think there was another reference in another episode, but i'm just guessing.
                  Season 2, actually... Should be about time we see them again, dontcha think?
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    The Reetu were mentioned in Season 3 in Fair Game, the team are standing by Teal'cs bed and he mentions an invisable force and Daniel says "A Reetu" and Hammond then says "could one have come through the gate with the Goa'uld?". Teal'c then says he didn't sense a Reetu.

Comment

The Reetu are so cool, too bad we haven't seen them more.

Comment

Working...
                      X