This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic New Fantasy Series

A Kings Quest vol 1 of The Kingdom Chronicles by A V Wedhorn starts out with a brutal murder of the Royal Family of Kallamar. Where it is thought that all of the family were murdered, Twenty years later a young Battlmage named Damien Daverge is told that "he" is supposed to be the heir to the throne and must prove it so before the realm disintergrates into a civil war between east and west and before his own cousin does become the ruler serving as a puppet for the men who killed his parents. In order to prove he is the heir to the throne and crown he must travel to a place called the Godshall and recover the Dragon rings that will either name him king or kill him as an imposter. He travels with a motley group of adventures including the assassin who is trying to kill him who works for his uncle the royal regent. A Kings Quest is fantastic and I can wait for the next one,,

I loved it, Mr Wedhorn did a fantastic job of writing a excelled fantasy that pulled me right in and I didnt put it down except to graba cup of coffe until I was done,, what a great book

I don't usually do this, but...why is this in the Fanfiction section? Surely it's obvious that this isn't the place for it? I know it's sometimes hard to figure out where the best section to post is, but this one seems pretty simple to figure out when you're talking about a published fantasy novel. AKA NOT fanfic.

That said, thanks for the headsup. I suppose if you'd have posted in Off Topic or somewhere more appropriate I probably wouldn't have read this.

Unfortunately, it only seems to be published in the US so far, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

PLANT!!

oh, wait, this isn't Ain't It Cool News

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
      X