This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Fan Art Awards

Well I got this lovely new idea while playing with photoshop in history, and I really want to make it a reality! As far as I know it hasn't been done before. I know there's a LOT of great fan artists out there and I think this is a great way to showcase their work.

But first things first, I need a site. I have a bitty bit of webspace, but I'll purchase more if this works out. I need someone who is really good with HTML to help me out. I know the basics, but not enough to create a webpage. If anyone can spare some time and would like to help me out, PLEASE pm me.

What do you guys think?

Does anyone know how to use Dreamweaver?
    Last edited by blacklily28; 28 October 2005, 01:45 PM.

Heya!

Why don't you try a template??? http://www.zymic.com do really good ones...
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

html indeed... if I can't help out, maybe my sister could lend a hand. If anything I could give assistance with graphics and maybe some layout ideas.

Me likey this idea, yup... how can I help out?

Comment

I'd be willing to do graphics and stuff for it, and maybe some template alteration if I can...
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks! Here's the template. I really need help getting it coded and all that, so if you're good with that stuff then that's even better!

Comment

ooh...that's a new one...you'll need to annotate the diagram and let me know what you want done to it.

It may take a while as I'm redeveloping my site and the launch is in less than two weeks
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X