Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Improvement of Stargate Characters (Spoilers for all Seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Improvement of Stargate Characters (Spoilers for all Seasons)

I do not know if there is a thread for this. If there is, sorry.

To me, Jonas Quinn is the most improve within the shortest amount of time (1 Season, 6). In the begining, he only has a zat in hand (Descent). In Unnatural Selection, Jack is teaching how to shot the big guns. I don't know what happens at the end of the season with his improvement because S6, Vol. 5 is a bad disk.

I do not know the difference between one machine gun and another, for those who ask.

Overall improvement or just profiency with weapons? TPTB had to flesh out Jonas (what little they did) quickly since he was a new character.

I like the gradual character development of Teal'c. He's gone from completely stoic warrior to good friend with a quirky sense of humor. I am expecting to see a lot more development of that character during season *, judging by the spoilers.
    sigpic

Comment

Another person is Daniel, if he has died and came back.

Comment

I think Teal'c has improved over the run of the show.
        More humor, more hair.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I think it's Rak'nor :>

Comment

Teal'c
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X