Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
    Classic Jayne
    That is certainly Jayne in his element.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      That is certainly Jayne in his element.....
      +1 most definitely

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Zoe: 'scuse me captain, I need this man to rip all my clothes off of me.
        Wash: Work work work...

The "leaf in the wind" was a quote that my other half desperately tried to get onto a reality tv show and seen on tv. He got the host, the contestant AND the special instructor to all say it.

Gorram idiot editors cut it.

Although one good line did get through "no premature acceleration."

It was a "worst driver's" show. LOL
        Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
        Spoiler:
        "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
        "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
        "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
        "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
        "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

"Did Jayne just go crazy and fall asleep?" - Wash

Classic!! ^_^

Comment

mal: if something goes wrong you come an get me
            zoe: what an risk my ship

Comment

my favourite line from Serenity is "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" I even engraved it on the side of the model cityship i'm building using my university's laser cutter.

Comment

"I'm her husband"
                "Well WHO in this galaxy ain't?"

Comment

They stopped playing Firefly over here and when they did it was on at 2 am so i havent seen much of that but i do have the DVD of Serenity and i love these lines:

Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
                  Malcolm: Define "interesting".
                  Wash: [deadpan] Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?

Malcolm:[After a piece of Serenity falls off as the ship speeds away] What was that?

Jayne: Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

Malcolm: You had a gorram time bomb living with us! Who we gonna find in there when she wakes up? The girl? Or the weapon?
                  Simon: I thought she was getting better.
                  Jayne: And I thought they was getting off. Didn't we have an intricate plan on how they was gonna not be here any more?
                  Kaylee: We couldn't leave them now.
                  Jayne: No, now that she's a killer woman, we ought to be bringing her tea and dumplings

Inara: Mal, what are you doing here?
                  Malcolm: You invited me.
                  Inara: I never thought for a second you'd be stupid enough to come!
                  Malcolm: Well that makes you a tease.

Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Simon: In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you.
                  Kaylee: With me? You mean to say... as in sex?
                  Simon: I mean to say.
                  Kaylee: To Hell with this. I'm gonna live!
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

[Jayne menacingly approaches Mal with a huge weapon.]
                    Jayne: It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger. Double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun.
                    [He hands it to Mal.]
                    Mal: Da-shiong bao-jah-shr duh la doo-tze… Are you offering me a trade?
                    Jayne: A trade? Hell, that's theft. This is the best damn gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value. It's miles more worthy'n what you got.
                    Mal: What I got? She has a name!
                    Jayne: So does this! [caresses the gun lovingly] I call it Vera.
                    Mal: Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly comin' to a middle
                    sigpic
                    Beckett: What shall ah say?
                    Ford: Uh...Uh... I miss you... I wish you were here?
                    Beckett: I wish who was here?
                    Ford: Uh.... I dunno who do you wish was here?
                    Beckett: Nobody I wish I wasn't bloody here.

Comment

"So, when we made love last night..."
                      "When we WHAT?!"
                      "You really are such an easy mark."

"River, you have to eat. It's good. It tastes like... It's good."
                      "Smells like crotch."

"Next time we smuggle stock, let's make it something smaller."
                      "Yeah, we should start dealing in those black market beagles."

"You gotta wife? All I got was that dumb-ass stick sounds like it's rainin'. How come you got a wife?"

"I need that in Captain Dummy-Talk."

"Could you not do that while we're... ever? "

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Wash: "Can you skip to the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a ninty-pound girl? That just never seems to get old!"

Townperson: "But she's a witch!"
                        Mal: "Yeah. But she's our witch!"

Mal: "We're coming down to rob the vault!"
                        Gaurd: "You need a password!"
                        Mal: (Fires gun into hole.)
                        Gaurd: ".......Okay!"
                        Last edited by FlaniganFan; 13 March 2007, 07:32 AM. Reason: Added another quote

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

The last time I watched Serenity this scene stuck in my head..

right after they land and Wash is no more, just before Mal leaves..

Mal: Hold. Hold till I get back.
                          Jayne: Captain's right. Can't be thinking on revenge if we're gonna get through this.
                          Zoe: Do you really think any of us are gonna get through this?

then Jayne looks at the others, all getting ready for a battle they "can't win" and then he says: I might.

the "I might", with the tone in which he says it and the look on his face... all scared.
                          I actually believed that he thought so.. that he wished so.

so at the moment this is my favourite one-liner "I might."
                          sigpic

Comment

Townperson: "But she's a witch!"
                            Mal: "Yeah. But she's our witch now cut her the hell down!"

That was one of my favorite scenes.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

"I swallowed a bug..."

Comment

River:
                                I can kill you with my brain.

Mal:We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.

That is one surreal quote.
                                Last edited by VSS; 07 January 2008, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X