Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarek as the best example of a Vulcan
    Spock as favorite overall.

T'Pol & Saavik (TWoK) because they were both hot as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
      Tuvok got better as the series went a long. When Voyager first started I thought he was about the stupidest Vulcan in the history of Vulcans. You think with a Vulcan security cheif they may have been able to avoid having the ship taken over at least once!!! But like I said, I think by season 3 he was fine.

T'pol was not as logical as I like my vulcans. I like them in uniforms or long robes, I dont see spandex as particuarly logical. She was also very emotional. I actually liked her character as a character (she was one of the better written ENT characters) but not as a Vulcan character.

Spock. Well he had his issues with uniforms, but they all did back then. He also had the occasional emotional issue. But he rarely had lapses of complete stupidity. He was the first and the classic so I vote for him.

Spock is my favorite vulcan.
      Well I think T'Pol started off fairly logical and cool but then she got mind-melded improperly with one of the V'Tosh Katur (sp?) in the ep where the crew encountered the Vahkless (sp?) and got Panar Syndrome...basically meaning tht the improper meld weakened the lid on her emotions and they'd come leaking out.

Comment

my favourite was that one on voyager who wanted to have sex with b'ellana

Comment

Originally posted by moncapitain View Post
          my favourite was that one on voyager who wanted to have sex with b'ellana
          heh...she was like "excuse me?" XD and thinking "I'd rather be with the ship's pilot thanks"

Comment

Working...
          X