Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your Favourite Vulcan?

For me, it's Tuvok.

None of this T'Pol business - "I'm a Vulcan who likes to express her emotions".Gimme Tuvok.
    Spock was the original, but he was a bit girly.

Cool, calm, collected, sarcastic.
    He also had rhythm.

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

I agree, Tuvok is the best Vulcan of them all. I especially liked the scene where he 'danced' for Neelix...Hilarious. Nevertheless, Spok was also good, but not as good as Tuvok. A close third would have to be Sarek, I'm not sure why, but I liked him in the movies and in the TNG 2 parter.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
    Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
    Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
      A close third would have to be Sarek, I'm not sure why, but I liked him in the movies and in the TNG 2 parter.
      I agree with you on Sarek. He oozed a cool nobility. I find some of the actors that portray Vulcans make them more boring than controlled, where as actors like Mark Lenard make you feel the coolness of his logic.

Gary Graham did a good job too.

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

I liked Savik

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
          I liked Savik
          She was hot (as Kirstie Alley) but come on, she CRIED in tWoK!
          And she couldn't even blame it on a chemical/virus/bacteria/alien-in-the-brain. She just plain got blubby!

Some Vulcan she was.

Comment

Spock
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier General Pants
              She was hot (as Kirstie Alley) but come on, she CRIED in tWoK!
              And she couldn't even blame it on a chemical/virus/bacteria/alien-in-the-brain. She just plain got blubby!

Some Vulcan she was.
              Aw, give the girl a break...she was probably coming up on her first pon-farr.

My favorite Vulcan is Sarek with Spock running a close second. Sarek is the epitome of Vulcan cool.
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                Aw, give the girl a break...she was probably coming up on her first pon-farr.

My favorite Vulcan is Sarek with Spock running a close second. Sarek is the epitome of Vulcan cool.
                So that's 3 of us then that are fans of Sarek.

Comment

I have to go with Qasim and say Spock. I loved his banter with McCoy... some of the best moments in all of Trek.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    I have to go with Qasim and say Spock. I loved his banter with McCoy... some of the best moments in all of Trek.
                    Yes, he certainly set the standard. But he would always function as part of that triangle, the Kirk/Spock/Bones triad. Tuvok, Sarek seem to exist more as separate entities.

Comment

My favourite Vulcan is Tuvok.
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I've forgotten his name, but the Vulcan who had the massive pon-farr (or as I like to say the "fun-parrt") crush on Belana.
                        We only saw him a few times but noone did smugness like that guy! He was so bad he was good
                        Arthur Dent: On Earth we have..
                        Ford Prefect: Had.
                        Arthur Dent: Had... this thing called tact.

Comment

Originally posted by arthurdenu
                          I've forgotten his name, but the Vulcan who had the massive pon-farr (or as I like to say the "fun-parrt") crush on Belana.
                          We only saw him a few times but noone did smugness like that guy! He was so bad he was good
                          His name was Vorik.

Comment

Hey, that reminds me, how come T'pol underwent the whole pon-farr madness thing? Isn't that exclusive to Vulcan males?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                            Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                            Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Males are the only ones who suffer from Pon Farr, however, the nature of the bond between the male and the female can affect the female to some degree. At least that is how it should been incorporated into the story. Females do not suffer the burning of the blood. ST:TOS defined it as strictly a male thing.

My favorite Vulcan would have to be Sarek, being the best Vulcan ever portrayed, Spock and Tuvok would be tied for second IMO.
                              My human instincts though prefer Jolene Blalock as T'Pol.
                              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                              Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                              X