X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question.. About an episode..

Aheh.
    Ooke, I'd ask my Mum which one it is, but she just went to bed.
    Uhhhmmmmmm...
    You know the episode where SG1 go to that world controleld by Pelops and Jack ages because he had sex with that girl?
    Why wasn't he having safe sex, and if he was, why was he carrying condoms off world?
    Or aren't we s'posed to think about that?
    Ooke, just curious.

^ So coo' Kliggins.
    ((((((((((((((((((((((Kliggins.)))))))))))))))))))

Brief Candle (Season 1)

Comment

Thanks.
      Oh oh, another question:
      I just got the urge, how do you learn how to read/write Ancient?

^ So coo' Kliggins.
      ((((((((((((((((((((((Kliggins.)))))))))))))))))))

Comment

You talk to daniel of course, although, you may find it hard getting past base security
        "Fly your ship through replicator dominated space, repair whatever damage may have been done to the time dialation device, and activate it before the replicators can stop you"

Best.Thor.Moment.Evar

Comment

I don't think that Jack actually had sex with her although there was something mentioned about him eating from the marriage cake, that would probably explain how the nanites got into his system.

Comment

I thought it was the Marriage cake that drugged Jack first and then they slept together........

Comment

Yeh she give him the marriage cake and then after they slept together...she sed the cake was only ment for him!
              http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Its all so confusing and was such a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by kennaway
                  I don't think that Jack actually had sex with her although there was something mentioned about him eating from the marriage cake, that would probably explain how the nanites got into his system.
                  Nope, definitely sex. The nanites were in the people, not the food. The drugs, however, were in the cake. So even if he had condoms, he was too stoned to use them.
                  sig by PM

Comment

Yep, Jack was a bad boy on that mission. And he payed the price for it.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Let that be a lesson!!!Safe sex always with because you never know when you might sleep with an alien and have little machines transfered into your body causing you to age.
                      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                        Let that be a lesson!!!Safe sex always with because you never know when you might sleep with an alien and have little machines transfered into your body causing you to age.
                        Exactly. There should be a commercial or something.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                          LOL

If it's not on, you're gonna age prematurely .

Comment

Condoms won't stop nanites unless the nanites are larger than .2 microns...I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kennaway
                              "Eating the marriage cake" can be construed many different ways, but what do I know.
                              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Working...
                              X