X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Goodbye, Inferno and Allies Tidbits

From Joe Mallozzi's Q/A Thread:

Long Goodbye:
    Alien combatants look to settle an ancient score by using Weir and Sheppard as pawns.

Inferno: The team makes an amazing discovery on a planet on the verge of a catastrophic natural disaster.

Allies: Atlantis strikes a deal with an unlikely ally in their battle against the wraith.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Originally posted by d3u5

Long Goodbye:
    Alien combatants look to settle an ancient score by using Weir and Sheppard as pawns.

Inferno: The team makes an amazing discovery on a planet on the verge of a catastrophic natural disaster.

Allies: Atlantis strikes a deal with an unlikely ally in their battle against the wraith.
    hmm For Allies, the Genii possibly?
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Long Goodbye:
      That should be interesting!

Comment

Torment of Tantalus, much.

My money's on Gustav III of Sweden. Pretty unlikely, I think you'll agree.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i dont like the genii... i hope they just want you to think its the genii but really its a new alien race
          I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            That's my prediction too. "Long Goodbye"? Alien possession of both Shep and Weir -- much duking it out, I should think.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by srg

In the IMDb it has the casting for the episodes of both SG-1 and SGA and under "Allies" it says (i forgot how to do spoilers!) Rainbow Sun Franks.....LT.Aiden Ford. so it has something to do with ford again. my brother thinks Ford is a really cool character. sorry i forgot how to do spoilers i didnt mean to make anybody mad at me for forgetting how.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

The Long Goodbye sounds interesting. I'm willing to put my money on alien possession and/or influence since those are the only things I can think of that could make Weir do what they say she does.

Allies has me wary though. They better not become allies with the Genii. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." Maybe if they were allies for the episode it wouldn't be so bad but still...

My other guess is that they meet these allies in Inferno.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

It's obvious they ally with the Goa'uld.
                  I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Already forgive orii7, you are youthful in numbers. I hope it isn't the Genaii, I really don't like them, with the exception of Sora. Inferno, sort of Torment of Tantalus, but perhaps a race of uniques aliens. The Long Goodbye, what is meant by settling an ancient score, is it with the Atlantis team, or something the Ancients left unfinished, or just something that the people of Earth happen to be mixed up in today.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                      Already forgive orii7, you are youthful in numbers.
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                        In the IMDb it has the casting for the episodes of both SG-1 and SGA and under "Allies" it says (i forgot how to do spoilers!) Rainbow Sun Franks.....LT.Aiden Ford. so it has something to do with ford again. my brother thinks Ford is a really cool character. sorry i forgot how to do spoilers i didnt mean to make anybody mad at me for forgetting how.
                        I think Rainbow Sun Franks said he wouldn't be filming any more episodes this year (after "The Hive")so if he's in Allies its probably as a flashback
                        sigpic

Comment

They definately sound..interesting....I bet those allys are someone no one expects, Genii seem a little to predictable IMHO Maybe
                          Spoiler:
                          those guys from condemned?
                          Sorry, didn't know if that was supposed to be spoiler tagged or not, better to be safe than sorry.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I just hope it's not like a Wraith Tok'ra or something because that's been done before.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I remember ages ago ep 20 of Season 2 was marked as
                              Spoiler:
                              "Return of the Genii"
                              on epguides.com. I reckon it will end up being
                              Spoiler:
                              the Genii
                              . Be interesting to see the "deal" that gets struck...
                              Last edited by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser; 24 October 2005, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X